PDA

View Full Version : Ajax tickets

DeLorean
25/02/2009, 3:20 PM
I will be in Amsterdam the wkd of May 9/10. I see that Ajax have a home match on that wkd against FC Twente on the Sunday. Does anybody know thw story in relation to tickets? It will be their last match of the season so presumably this could make it more difficult? At the moment they are 12 points behind the leaders AZ but only 3 behing 2nd placed Twente. I could be a big game assuming Holland get 2 Champions Lge places?

Dodge
25/02/2009, 3:22 PM
Tickets are pretty hard to get in Holland as you need to be a member of one of their clubs (for security reasons)

I presume you checked the Ajax packages on their website. Overpriced **** for foreign tourists...

DeLorean
25/02/2009, 3:31 PM
I took a look at their site alright but didn't really see much of any use. I can always just suss it out on the Saturday over there I suppose and if I get em well n good. Thanks.

Shilts
20/03/2009, 3:56 PM
I will be in Amsterdam the wkd of May 9/10. I see that Ajax have a home match on that wkd against FC Twente on the Sunday. Does anybody know thw story in relation to tickets? It will be their last match of the season so presumably this could make it more difficult? At the moment they are 12 points behind the leaders AZ but only 3 behing 2nd placed Twente. I could be a big game assuming Holland get 2 Champions Lge places?

I was over there last oct with my girlfriend. I got 2 tkts through their site. Very user friendly site. Included a stadium tour (lots of steps tho), museum tour (good, but no Camp Nou) and a bit of grub (nothing fancy) and a few pints.
I thought it was value for around 100 euro. At least you know you have your seats. I was at a nothing game and the place was jammers.
Good day out though. Great town!