PDA

View Full Version : I might be losing the plot.............

MainManRam
24/02/2009, 5:56 PM
But would it not be a good idea to show some sort of strenght of support for the club by organising some sort of rally. If everyone spent an hour of his/her time down outside the clubhouse some day/evening instead of on here. and we the media involved it might actually show that people care what happens to this club.

It could be used as a protest over the current situation. In any other club the fans would be all over this.

I think its time to stop writing and lets show people we care about this club.

I feel a cold breeze coming:eek::D

rambler14
24/02/2009, 6:02 PM
Unfortunately I don't give a crap anymore!

MainManRam
24/02/2009, 6:05 PM
Unfortunately I don't give a crap anymore!

R14 whats going to happen to this club if people like you stop caring:confused:

pcplod
24/02/2009, 6:09 PM
I'll second that while it is disheartening we have to keep trying. Surely enough people care to turn up on sunday and vote in a committee that is capable of saving our club.

rambler14
24/02/2009, 6:11 PM
I'll second that while it is disheartening we have to keep trying. Surely enough people care to turn up on sunday and vote in a committee that is capable of saving our club.

I'm going playing golf in Waterford Sunday morning if I make it back, I make it back, if I don't who cares?, as this saga will just go on and on!

over the bridge
24/02/2009, 6:15 PM
Why go to all the effort of organising a rally.use the rally that is being organised on St Patricks Day Put a couple of banners or floats together.The theme could be SAVE THE RAMBLERS . I would say a couple of people and the Schoolboy sections would walk behind that banner.

MainManRam
24/02/2009, 6:19 PM
Why go to all the effort of organising a rally.use the rally that is being organised on St Patricks Day Put a couple of banners or floats together.The theme could be SAVE THE RAMBLERS . I would say a couple of people and the Schoolboy sections would walk behind that banner.

Thats a good Idea OTB plenty of people around to highlight the plight- I know its only 2-3 weeks just wonder is it too far away:confused:

over the bridge
24/02/2009, 6:31 PM
The ONly people who can influence the outcome of the meeting on sunday are the current members. The object of the game should be to bring new members and harness the support of lapsed supporters to the cause. so 2-3 wks is not to far away.BY than what ever changes if any at committee level will have been made and the club can start the fight back with the support of the local community.

pcplod
24/02/2009, 6:31 PM
I'm going playing golf in Waterford Sunday morning if I make it back, I make it back, if I don't who cares?, as this saga will just go on and on!

Have two rounda and you should arrive just in time:D