PDA

View Full Version : Ger Rowe

The Fox
23/02/2009, 9:15 PM
So is it the case that Ger Rowe still has no club?
Also Gary Cronin (surprised hes not been signed by Drogheda again? ) and Ronan Ivory?

BrayUnknowns
24/02/2009, 12:30 PM
So is it the case that Ger Rowe still has no club?
Also Gary Cronin (surprised hes not been signed by Drogheda again? ) and Ronan Ivory?

AFAIK Rowe and Cronin are still without clubs, i think Cronin might have retired... and i heard Ivory is gone to Arklow Town

SSwanderer
27/02/2009, 10:01 AM
in relation to Rowe.... Who F****n cares?!!

naoise kennedy
27/02/2009, 10:14 AM
in relation to Rowe.... Who F****n cares?!!

well said he was s...

KR's Post
27/02/2009, 10:54 AM
Looking at the squad and your reference to Mr No goals. I think Bray will struggle extremely badly this year for goals. I hope they prove me wrong, but looking bleak.

Weatherman
19/03/2009, 9:47 PM
Where is ger rowe???

Hulsey
20/03/2009, 1:39 AM
Where is ger rowe???

Who the fcuk cares? Awfull attitude on the pitch, and an even worse one off the pitch. Glad to see the back of that mercenary

BrayUnknowns
20/03/2009, 8:39 AM
Who the fcuk cares? Awfull attitude on the pitch, and an even worse one off the pitch. Glad to see the back of that mercenary

I don't think he had a bad attitude on the pitch what so ever. Personally everytime i saw him play for us he ran his socks off, now he might not have played to the best of his ability but he did work for the team really really hard. The amount fo times he would drop back into help the midfield out was unreal.

Rowe is a very good footballer, he was just not suited to Bray and did not fit in with our system.

Weatherman
20/03/2009, 2:25 PM
I don't think he had a bad attitude on the pitch what so ever. Personally everytime i saw him play for us he ran his socks off, now he might not have played to the best of his ability but he did work for the team really really hard. The amount fo times he would drop back into help the midfield out was unreal.

Rowe is a very good footballer, he was just not suited to Bray and did not fit in with our system.

That was his downfall imo, he dropped back to many times, too deep at times n you could see that eddie was getting fustrated at him about it. wen we got the ball up the pitch rowe was even behind duggan and cawley at times.

Hulsey
22/03/2009, 12:05 AM

He may have run a lot but that doesn't mean his attitude was good. The amount of times he had a real go at the younger members of the squad last year was sickening. On one instance, up in Ballybofey against Harps, one of the young lads played a ball to him, which he miscontrolled, and he tried to tear the lad a new one for playing a bad ball. The lad in question (Coughlan if I recall right) hadn't played him a bad ball but his head dropped after the barage of abuse he recieved. What sort of way is that for an experienced member of the squad to treat a young lad in his first season at this level/ Came across to me as a bully and to be honest I'm glad he's gone

Weatherman
22/03/2009, 11:07 AM
He may have run a lot but that doesn't mean his attitude was good. The amount of times he had a real go at the younger members of the squad last year was sickening. On one instance, up in Ballybofey against Harps, one of the young lads played a ball to him, which he miscontrolled, and he tried to tear the lad a new one for playing a bad ball. The lad in question (Coughlan if I recall right) hadn't played him a bad ball but his head dropped after the barage of abuse he recieved. What sort of way is that for an experienced member of the squad to treat a young lad in his first season at this level/ Came across to me as a bully and to be honest I'm glad he's gone

id have him in the team now anyway!!!!!!:p

dublinwanderer
22/03/2009, 2:51 PM
OK, Ger Rowe is gone, get over it!!!!