PDA

View Full Version : Fixture advice please

Tonysufc
19/02/2009, 3:35 PM
Hi all, planning a trip in July to see a few games, to avoid going cold turkey! Are the fixtures just published unchangeable, or do they mess about with them for TV and stuff. Thanks for any help.

blue til i die
19/02/2009, 3:37 PM
pretty much as they are published now, possibility of a few being on tv but shouldn't change much.

sligoman
19/02/2009, 3:40 PM
Hi all, planning a trip in July to see a few games, to avoid going cold turkey! Are the fixtures just published unchangeable, or do they mess about with them for TV and stuff. Thanks for any help.The fixtures of Bohemians, Derry City, St. Patrick's Athletic & Sligo Rovers are liable to change in early July due to the European fixtures. First round of Europa Cup is scheduled for 2nd July(first leg) and 9th July(second leg).

Dodge
19/02/2009, 3:44 PM
and games can be moved to Sunday for Setanta Sports to show live on TV

So to answer your questiion, yeah games can move

Sam_Heggy
19/02/2009, 4:04 PM
Harps looking like switching to Sat nights :rolleyes: don't know if it will be put through yet though.

Rovers Maniac
19/02/2009, 4:19 PM
Harps looking like switching to Sat nights :rolleyes: don't know if it will be put through yet though.

Thats good news although makes little difference to us esp this year. But i always thought Harps got better crowds on a saturday night than Friday.

CSFShels
19/02/2009, 5:45 PM
Thats great news for away supporters. I'd have been travelling anyway but it just makes it much less awkward workwise.

Sunny Jim
19/02/2009, 5:48 PM

Hope you do. I might finally make it up there for a game.