PDA

View Full Version : Town Website

Ahnungslos
27/11/2003, 4:47 PM
What is the story with the website, i'm living in Germany and every so often it would be nice to consult the town website to find out whats goin on with the club but its never updated, could someone please get on to this

Macy
28/11/2003, 9:11 AM
I'd say you're best bet is to keep checking here for the latest news.... There was flansiro.net, which I think could be resurrected if the main bods thought there was sufficient interest (so post here if you want it kept up to date next season!)....

One thing that the unofficial site did achieve was to keep the official site on it's toes and updated.....

max power
28/11/2003, 9:38 AM
i think flansiro could be a very good site and have sent flansiro a few pm's with ideas for next season, player interviews, pictures etc

jimmyb
08/12/2003, 12:05 AM
Just want to say to all concerned with Flansiro.net that I think you guys are doing a stellar job regarding the site and the way yous care about the team and the club. The official website has gone to the dogs and is hopeless. Even the bit on the town winning the FAI cup is laughable compared to the article that is there for the league cup final. Maybe they could Darragh Sheridan to update it as hes **** all use out on the pitch at least that way we could get something out of him. Anyway congrats again to Flansiro.net and hopefully it will continue.