PDA

View Full Version : Put up a fight against Derry or else

lefty
27/11/2003, 2:30 PM
You boys better put up a fight against Derry what with the cameras being there and all and you deffinitely want to but those northees down to Division 1 since theyve never been relegated.

Also if you dont put up a fight and Derry hammer you then god help you for the next time we play you as some of you will remember from the FAI Cup against us a couple of seasons ago UCDs hooligan element can be one of the worst in the league and you deffinitely dont want them to be ****ed with you now do you? :mad:

noby
27/11/2003, 2:43 PM
Jeez, I dunno.
Sunday afternoon, nothing to play for, managers home town, annoy some students. All perfectly good reasons to have an extra slice of turkey the Sunday carvery

lefty
27/11/2003, 4:26 PM
Wánker. I hope for your sake the team doesnt think the same as you. Sure what about the tv cameras wont your team want a bit of exposure sure when was the last time Waterfords sexy football graced our screens:p

Macy
27/11/2003, 4:44 PM
When the excellent ref gave a spot on peno when Notaro was hacked down in the FAI Cup semi in 2001...... Famous for the section O imposter....

A face
27/11/2003, 8:29 PM
Get rid of the students for god sake !! :)

noby
28/11/2003, 8:47 AM
Intelligent reply by lefty
Wánker.

mmmm....tell me, are you on the student debating team.

lefty
28/11/2003, 10:30 AM
Get rid of UCD? Why would anyone want to do that. Its time to get rid of the dirty southern teams like Cork. Turners Cross what a f*cking dump and what about Waterford? Well what can I say lets hope well have an all Dublin league soon!:cool:

dancinpants
02/12/2003, 7:13 PM
SSSSSShhhhhhh!!! Dya hear that? - Silence.Lefty mustve gone....down to division 1!!!

ConfusedBlue
08/12/2003, 3:34 PM
Thank F**k for that no more visits to Belfield unless we draw em in the cup.Its such an intimidating place to go what with the 1000's of fans they've got,i nearly wet myself with fear last time i was there!!!!!!!!!!!!