Pick one.

pete
27/11/2003, 5:32 PM
The I's (get it) have it...

;)

:rolleyes:

Enda M
27/11/2003, 7:43 PM
this poll is a waste of time. the cork city fans will just vote for john o flynn.best imo is omans.......

Robinski
28/11/2003, 11:55 AM
Not to be biased (cough, cough) but I agree with Enda M, Oman's against Shels was class. It gets my vote.

SÓC
28/11/2003, 12:05 PM
Biased, yes, but realistically I do think that JO'F is the best, Omans was a good goal but I'd put Rutherfords goal ahead of that.

IMO the Rutherford one is being seriously over looked, the passing leading up to it and the quality of the finish were excellent, there wasnt really much the defence could do about it.

Slash/ED
28/11/2003, 12:18 PM
What about Byrnes Van Basten againt Pats? Although seriously, O'Flynns goes get my vote, the only he curled in with his left foot, though we all know it's going to run away with it anyway.

Macy
28/11/2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Slash/ED
we all know it's going to run away with it anyway.
Exactly, and besides that I still don't get how they can run a goal of the season when not all the goals are recorded!

Macy
28/11/2003, 12:51 PM
Incidently, Ollie Keogh's(?) for Scumgo versus Shels is easily the best I've seen - pity TV3 obviously never bothered their arses to pay RTE for the footage....

Dodge
28/11/2003, 1:17 PM
Originally posted by Macy
Incidently, Ollie Keogh's(?) for Scumgo versus Shels is easily the best I've seen - pity TV3 obviously never bothered their arses to pay RTE for the footage....
And the other goal in that game would be second

pete
28/11/2003, 3:57 PM
Exactly, and besides that I still don't get how they can run a goal of the season when not all the goals are recorded!

Is 3 Town goals in the list not enough? ;)

I thinkt v3 would have been better leaving as a Premier league goal competition cos they got maybe 75%+ of those on tape. If going to include cup goals the Sligo ones at Tolka have to be included & possible winner amoung them.

TheRealRovers
28/11/2003, 4:59 PM
Scumgo
What the **** did we never do to you to be called Scumgo?

d13bohs
29/11/2003, 2:17 PM
My totally unbiased top 3 would be:

1) Ken Oman, not just for the technique but the shock factor, I'd never seen him cross the halfway line before that

2) Thomas Heary v $h€l$ (cos at the time I thought that it was the point where we would look back on and say that was where we won the league:( :o )

3) Mark Rutherford (the best passing movement I saw all season)

Just a note to the Cork fans, I thought O'Flynn's 2 goals were excellent but surely O'Callaghan's goal v Longford was Cork's goal of the season? Yet only 3 of you have voted for it. If I was able to take off the red and black tinted glasses (which would probably require extensive surgery) I would have voted for that one