PDA

View Full Version : A Championship 2009 Fixtures ?

don ramo
17/02/2009, 5:02 PM
sorry if its been said lads, but when is the A fixtures out, i found the prem and first but no A

Jdrams fan
17/02/2009, 6:48 PM
Sorry don don't know it doesn't say on the fai site but i don't think it kicks off till june so there is no rush. I will still be there but can't say im lookin forward to it that much.

KBurke
18/02/2009, 9:09 AM
There may be a shield competition for the first month or 2 whilst any new clubs that may be accepted finish their current junior/intermediate seasons. Thats what happened last year anyway

culloty82
18/02/2009, 9:51 AM
sorry if its been said lads, but when is the A fixtures out, i found the prem and first but no A

You'll be more than welcome in Tralee this year, no doubt you're shoo-ins for promotion. According to the Kerry papers, the FAI brought the A Championship forward to the 4th-6th of April, so the fixture list would want to be out fairly sharpish.

Jdrams fan
18/02/2009, 5:56 PM
Thanks culloty and we would be glad to visit a lovely part of the world like tralee. Thats if we are still in business that is.

don ramo
22/02/2009, 1:46 AM
handy didnt know tralee would be in it, would make it a lot better playing first teams rather than As, dunno if wed be certs, well have a entire new squad, dont think anyone is sticking around TBH,

although there is a lot of untapped talent around the place, and the appeal of LOI football next year would be a nice draw, i would find it hard to take people back, especially if we do get promoted back to LOI, for old players to just walk back like noting happened, and a winning team cast aside like trash