PDA

View Full Version : Rovers Going To Tallagh?........

SÓC
26/11/2003, 4:15 PM
As Pats little brothers.

Not sure how true this is, but apparently it was annonced at their 500 Club meeting last night. Pats will own 75% of it and Rovers will own 25%.

Could be bull but very interesting if true.

Over on the Pats MB they are trying to keep it on the QT.

God bless little Eurosaint and his big gob.

Check it out here (http://indsaints.proboards9.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&num=1069863984)

pete
26/11/2003, 4:46 PM
I thought SPA would linch their Directors if they moved from Richmond?

Can't see how could have truth in it? Why would Pats want to pay for 75% as opposed to 50%?

Dodge
26/11/2003, 4:49 PM
Originally posted by pete
I thought SPA would linch their Directors if they moved from Richmond?

Can't see how could have truth in it? Why would Pats want to pay for 75% as opposed to 50%?
Who said we'd pay 75%?

Slash/ED
26/11/2003, 4:53 PM
I never thought Pats would leave Inchicore. Still, it'd be fantastic for Irish football if this move came off, it really would. I presume, if true, that there will be one end designated to either team to be the home end, I think that's how it's done in Italy.

A face
26/11/2003, 5:59 PM
So it's all true then ..... they are gone from Richmond .... the for sale sign is up an'all !!

Dodge
27/11/2003, 8:51 AM
It was a wind up of eurosaint. Nothing true in it at all.

Amazing how this spiralled out of control though

Serves him right for being a loud mouthed muppet

Macy
27/11/2003, 8:58 AM
Booooooooo.... Is that it? I thought it would at least carry on till tonight.... :D

Dodge
27/11/2003, 9:02 AM
No we had to nip it in the bud before he bought the gun to shoot the chairman

SÓC
27/11/2003, 9:08 AM
Now Now I dont know.

Something odd is in the air. Little Eurosaint's posts were at the start deleted and he was told to be quite. Now it's all ha ha what are you on about Eurosaint.

Mightnt have been brough up at the 500 Club meeting but something is up, maybe Pats are fed up with being part of the Dublin bias and are planning to move to quasi-Kildare?

Could Pats be trying to rid themselves of little Eurosaint for good?

Dodge
27/11/2003, 9:13 AM
Originally posted by SÓCcfc
Now Now I dont know.

Something odd is in the air. Little Eurosaint's posts were at the start deleted and he was told to be quite. Now it's all ha ha what are you on about Eurosaint.

Mightnt have been brough up at the 500 Club meeting but something is up, maybe Pats are fed up with being part of the Dublin bias and are planning to move to quasi-Kildare?
Who do think told eurosaint all the info? :rolleyes:

A face
27/11/2003, 6:16 PM
Can we not just keep it going anyway.

Richmond is a carpark !!