PDA

View Full Version : Kick off time for Bulgaria game?

eamo1
15/02/2009, 9:30 PM
Lads i know its a bit away yet but any ideas what time kick off might be for this game?Its just i'll probably be away and only getting back that Saturday morning.The offical K.O time isnt sorted yet but dontt most Saturday games kick off around 3pm??I just need to know whether ill put in for tickets or not.If its an evening K.O i will but 3pm maybe not.Anybody got info on this??

eirebhoy
15/02/2009, 9:50 PM
Tickets have been sent out to block bookers. Kick off time is 7.45.

Saint07
15/02/2009, 9:51 PM
its an evening kick off got my tickets with the Georgia ones! 7.45 again

eirebhoy
15/02/2009, 9:58 PM
Delighted it's a late kick off personally. I expect the best atmosphere at Croker by far. I wonder is there any specific reason for a late kickoff or will it be this way from now on?

DeLorean
16/02/2009, 11:58 AM
Delighted it's a late kick off personally. I expect the best atmosphere at Croker by far. I wonder is there any specific reason for a late kickoff or will it be this way from now on?

I'm sure I heard that they believe the evening kickoffs generate a better atmosphere. I agree.

Superhoops
16/02/2009, 12:09 PM

To fit in with TV scheduling I would say. Wales playing at 3pm and N.Iron at 5.15pm

SuperDave
16/02/2009, 3:51 PM
I'm sure I heard that they believe the evening kickoffs generate a better atmosphere. I agree.

you mean a better chance for the fans to get a few pints on board pre-game, a little tanking in preparation, to loosen the vocal chords.

DeLorean
16/02/2009, 4:03 PM
you mean a better chance for the fans to get a few pints on board pre-game, a little tanking in preparation, to loosen the vocal chords.

Whatever works I suppose!! think they'd be a few scoops beforehand on a Saturday regarless of the ko time though.

eamo1
16/02/2009, 5:39 PM
thanks for the info.It appears the Galway Utd supporters club have none left for that game(got them there for the georgia game) so Ticketmaster is my last hope.

Hibernian
17/02/2009, 1:02 PM
Do you guys think it will be a sell out??

It has to surely imo.

Agree with some of you who said its going be best atmosphere yet in croker.

hopefully it will.

magnumpi
17/02/2009, 1:34 PM
despite our poor performances recently, given our position in the table, you'd like to think this would sell out, and given that its on a saturday night, people should be well jarred enough to create a decent atmosphere, for once.

can't wait to get back to lansdowne, atmosphere at croker is always disappointing.

DeLorean
17/02/2009, 3:24 PM
thanks for the info.It appears the Galway Utd supporters club have none left for that game(got them there for the georgia game) so Ticketmaster is my last hope.

Why don't u try the thread on this site?

http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=110702