PDA

View Full Version : Super Reds registration

Rory H
15/02/2009, 7:50 PM
http://www.sligorovers.com/content/view/698/1/

thesilverfox
15/02/2009, 9:07 PM
Does anybody know if this means the SuperReds is going ahead this year without any sponsorship?

I know Dermot said recently that he was looking for sponsorship after Connacht Gold did it last year.

redobit
16/02/2009, 11:30 AM
Kids are a bit young to be going to games. If i register them will they get anything else - some kind of welcome pack or the like.

showgies
16/02/2009, 12:23 PM
Last season kids got a membership card and t-shirt and photo's in the Programme, which was great value at €10.

There was also the possibilty of the super-reds doing mascot or ballboy, but I think this idea fell by the way side as the mascots picked seemed to be kids who had previously being masots the season before.

roversman
16/02/2009, 1:42 PM
Last season kids got a membership card and t-shirt and photo's in the Programme, which was great value at €10.

There was also the possibilty of the super-reds doing mascot or ballboy, but I think this idea fell by the way side as the mascots picked seemed to be kids who had previously being masots the season before.

i agree i noticed a few that were mascots before alright this should not happen
as all kids should get a even chance of doing it
just because someone knows someone that will look after their kid but to do it twice isnt right

redobit
16/02/2009, 1:46 PM
i agree i noticed a few that were mascots before alright this should not happen
as all kids should get a even chance of doing it
just because someone knows someone that will look after their kid but to do it twice isnt right

Maybe if super reds had a draw for who would be the mascot for the european home game, that might get a few more signed up.

Shiba
16/02/2009, 5:05 PM
Is there any other dates for signing up as Im away on both those days and have three fo signing up.

roversman
16/02/2009, 8:46 PM
Is there any other dates for signing up as Im away on both those days and have three fo signing up.

yes same here cant get to the games can there be one on the 28th feb say somewhere in town for anyone that cant get too any of the 2 games
come on dermott sort this out please

D Brannigan
18/02/2009, 11:45 PM
Due to demand I am delighted to announce that anyone wishing to register children of 12 years or under for the Sligo Rovers Super Reds and can not attend either of our home friendlies can from Thursday February 19th go to the Showgrounds office with a high quality photograph (preferably a passport photo) of the child they wish to register along with the registration fee of €20.Details will appear on website and in local press when I.D.s are ready and where to collect them.Office is open from 10am-2pm and is closed Saturday and Sunday.Phone 0719171212.Registration will still end before the start of the 2009 Season on March 7th.For further details contact Dermot Brannigan on 0876172295.

Redkenrover
25/02/2009, 9:14 PM
Lads where in the showgrounds does the super reds registration take place before the game on Friday?

sligoman
25/02/2009, 9:18 PM
Lads where in the showgrounds does the super reds registration take place before the game on Friday?It was in the first office on the left last time. Benny the bull was in there and there was a big sign saying Super Reds on it.

roversman
26/02/2009, 10:16 AM
do you have to bring a photo on fri night or will one be taken on the night of the child

Shiba
03/03/2009, 10:38 PM
When wll the supereds tickets ready for collection?