PDA

View Full Version : Flags,Banners etc

Dundalkjames
14/02/2009, 8:57 PM
I need a bit of assistance, In 2007 lilywhite army ( LWA ) was set up. Our main aim is to add flags and colour to Dundalk Fc games. I was just wondering would anyone be able to suggest some websites where I could purchase tifo poles,2 stick banner, wavey flags etc prefable in Ireland or the UK

thischarmingman
14/02/2009, 9:27 PM
MKev is your man, I'm sure he'll have a few suggestions for you next time he's online.

MMVIII
15/02/2009, 10:44 AM
May i suggest doing a bit of research?

Go to your local linen shop, pick up material there for banners/two sticks etc. For TIFO poles, theres a company who sell them on eBay, SkyBlue is the name. Prices aren't too dear.

wexfordseagull
15/02/2009, 11:00 AM
we have had a few made by barmyflags in the uk great quality and decent pricing

dublinwanderer
15/02/2009, 12:03 PM
We got our telescopic flags poles from Skyblue leisure:
http://www.skyblueleisure.co.uk/acatalog/Telescopic_Poles.html
we got the 10metre ones, but you take off the very thin sections at the top and only leave on the big strong ones, and they are perfect.

All our flags (tifo ones) were made by ourselves, bought material and stitched together, most of our flags are done this way, except one, we got made by a company in Australia...http://www.the-flag-makers.com/ Excellent quality and the cheapest price around...

jebus
15/02/2009, 5:03 PM
we have had a few made by barmyflags in the uk great quality and decent pricing

I believe we use the same, pm Monkfish for info, the guy he gets them does a great job

dannydundalk
15/02/2009, 6:19 PM
thanks lads more help the better cheers:rolleyes:

A face
16/02/2009, 7:25 PM
There are loads of threads on this if you search. All of them would have links and advise on the most cost effective options. Its definitely worth shopping around on this and ensure you get the right stuff. If the wrong material is used then it will become too much hassle to and you will eventually not used them, so its worth looking into this.