PDA

View Full Version : Madrid v Liverpool Tickets

stojkovic
14/02/2009, 2:36 PM
Going to this one on Feb 25th and am struggling to get tickets for less then 250euro. Flights and hotel booked.

Any advice ?

osgood was good
15/02/2009, 3:18 AM
€250 , complete rip off mate but i know exactly how you feel, is that with a travel company ?.

brianw82
15/02/2009, 10:07 AM
What have you tried? Have you called the Anfield ticket office? Have you tried to get some from Real?

stojkovic
15/02/2009, 5:42 PM
What have you tried? Have you called the Anfield ticket office? Have you tried to get some from Real?

Madrids tickets 'to the public' went on sale on website and were sold out immediately.

To get them from Anfield you need to have your ticket stub from Rome 1977, I exaggerate but you get the picture.

I have googled aload of 'agents' and the cheapest is 250, others range from 450 to a grand. You can get tickets for Madrid Primera Liga games for 50.

osgood was good
16/02/2009, 12:56 AM
Be very careful mate with internet agents , my mate a liverpool fan has been screwed a few times by these con artists . Avoid at all costs .

I booked Chelsea tickets last year too, got flights , hotel and paid these ***** for 2 tickets , nothing in post , no communication and eventually lost money .

reder
16/02/2009, 8:07 AM
Dont deal with touts and you wont have a problem. Always amazes me how people still get done regarding tickets for big games. You probably will get tickets in Madrid, there will be plenty of locals out touting and scousers touting extra tickets to cover some of the cost of their trip.

Personally, I wouldnt even consider buying over the odds off either. Leave them with their tickets.

stojkovic
16/02/2009, 11:05 AM
Tickets are 70 euro I believe so I wouldnt mind paying 50euro over the face value but no more.

Yeah I was dubious about using internet ticket agents.

Junior
16/02/2009, 10:36 PM
have you tried any Madrid footie forums. Ive sourced loads of tickets down the years using these things. Met a few great fans along the way as well. Might be a Madrid fan looking for a ticket for Anfield for example and can do you a turn

Avoid the agencies you only have to see the 100's of Irish fans left outside the ground in Switzerland without tickets to see its not worth the risk.

Im sure if you leave it till kickoff (I know its nicer to have it all sorted in advance) one will show up. Head to a local supporters club or bar once you arrive - that sort of thing.

Dodge
17/02/2009, 7:41 AM
ticket "agencies" are the same as touts.

stojkovic
17/02/2009, 12:35 PM
Yeah got them in the bars in Barcelona before so will probably do the same. One of my mates is wrecking my head though.

Cheers lads.