PDA

View Full Version : Committee nominations

Pages : [1] 2

Beezer
14/02/2009, 11:10 AM
Sunday is closing date for nominations for next year.Rumour doing the rounds at the moment is a lot of the "Sunderland" committee are going forward.
Wonder if the FOCR's will go forward?
Whoever goes forward has a huge task ahead of them.

luka
14/02/2009, 12:00 PM
I'd sincerely doubt it. Shur two of them made it publicly clear that they had no intention of doing so. I can't remember how many were on it but I think it was about six. Take those two plus three who certainly won't that just leaves one left who may or may not. Lots of good people on here and some have stopped posting altogether so maybe that's where you should be looking for those who might run. The one's that have stopped posting. See, if you don't post then you can't be singled out can ya and you can't be on the committee and post here either?

Beezer
14/02/2009, 12:27 PM
Forgot about that letter.Maybe they changed their minds (not for the first time)
Redshanks will be able to enlighten us.

rambler14
14/02/2009, 2:45 PM
I hope you'll all vote for me anyway!:rolleyes::cool:

6yardpunisha
14/02/2009, 3:47 PM
Forgot about that letter.Maybe they changed their minds (not for the first time)
Redshanks will be able to enlighten us.

are people not entitled to change their mind beezer

Beezer
14/02/2009, 3:58 PM
Of course people are entitled to change their minds.But when you write to every member and and inform them you have no intention of going for committee and then change their minds it might be hard for members to take them serious.
Anyway its all speculation and until we hear officially its all we can do.

6yardpunisha
14/02/2009, 4:14 PM
Of course people are entitled to change their minds.But when you write to every member and and inform them you have no intention of going for committee and then change their minds it might be hard for members to take them serious.
Anyway its all speculation and until we hear officially its all we can do.

so you can change your mind but not if you write your opinion on paper?

Beezer
14/02/2009, 4:32 PM
If you think so.

pcplod
14/02/2009, 4:37 PM
Funny how people just happen to pop up when their is an important meeting on the horizon,have you any views on the football side of things or are you just here to stir the pot

6yardpunisha
14/02/2009, 4:43 PM
If you think so.

what kind of an answer is that

Beezer
14/02/2009, 5:00 PM
Funny how people just happen to pop up when their is an important meeting on the horizon,have you any views on the football side of things or are you just here to stir the pot
Maybe I'm using a 2nd username (like some people ;))
Have lots of views on the fooball alright but it would make no difference what people think or say as they would not be given the time of day by the chairman and committee.
I seem to have gotten yours and punisha's attention though
Maybe ye are goin forward for committee:rolleyes:

6yardpunisha
14/02/2009, 5:18 PM
Maybe I'm using a 2nd username (like some people ;))
Have lots of views on the fooball alright but it would make no difference what people think or say as they would not be given the time of day by the chairman and committee.
I seem to have gotten yours and punisha's attention though
Maybe ye are goin forward for committee:rolleyes:

jesus h christ, we have another bi-polar poster, would you ever grow up

Redshanks
14/02/2009, 5:32 PM
A rainbow bi-polar coalition I'd say, with beezer as Tanaiste

Beezer
14/02/2009, 6:30 PM
very good redshanks.put us out of our misery and tell us are you going forward for committee?

rambler14
14/02/2009, 7:12 PM
very good redshanks.put us out of our misery and tell us are you going forward for committee?

My my arn't you the big stirrer!.................wait for it................Jamesd in disguise! The posts AND complaints are identical!

Beezer
14/02/2009, 7:16 PM
Bang on Rams14.Top of the class.:p

marty
14/02/2009, 7:37 PM
I dont think it matters whos on the commitee at this stage,I mean the chairman has survived this long but we have seen changes everywhere else with resignations etc...so if anyones going to put their name in theyll have to be strong and have some form of a plan.To become part of the set up at this stage is pointless as theres no money to spend and very little out there to bring in.I cant imagine many issues will be left to be resolved when the season starts its just a case of paying off creditors and doing what we can with whatever team we end up with,whats propably required is a fundraising commitee that can guarantee a set amount every one or two months and let them decide where it goes.IMO the club is split 3 ways and no new faces will have much of an impact unless its across the whole board

Beezer
14/02/2009, 7:51 PM
Couldnt argue with that Marty.You summed it all up there.

6yardpunisha
15/02/2009, 10:26 AM
My my arn't you the big stirrer!.................wait for it................Jamesd in disguise! The posts AND complaints are identical!

JamesD and the bacardi beezer are the same person..............shock horror.

R14 fr Chairman:D

Beezer
15/02/2009, 11:33 AM
[quote=6yardpunisha;1105131]JamesD and the bacardi beezer are the same person..............shock horror.
Sh#t i've been caught out.Well done punisha,yourself and r14 should de detectives (cagney & lacey:D)

Redshanks
15/02/2009, 11:34 AM
So JamesD has come up in the class -and is now JamesB

That was an interesting excercise Jimmy (sad, but interesting)

offside rule
15/02/2009, 11:38 AM

POT-Kettle-black springs to mind here RedGirl or sorry is it Ramblershanks.
Wasnt long ago you and your alter-ego were uncovered, posting on these forums!.

Beezer
15/02/2009, 12:04 PM
You still havent told us if you are going forward for committee Kieran
Come on tell us,the suspence is killing us:p

pcplod
15/02/2009, 12:14 PM
Why dont you ask the secratary if you are that concerned about it

Beezer
15/02/2009, 12:32 PM
Maybe I know already.;)
What about you plod,are you going for committee.After all you have spouted enuff on the forums over the last year.

rambler14
15/02/2009, 12:48 PM
Get a load of the balls on this fella!!:D

Beezer
15/02/2009, 12:56 PM
Who said I was a fella?;)

pcplod
15/02/2009, 4:09 PM
No I am not going to run for committee I enjoy "spouting" on here far to much.
I f you knoe already then what is your problem anybody is entitled to run just like people are entitled to vote for whom ever they like it is called a DEMOCRACY something you still cant or wont grasp.

Redshanks
15/02/2009, 4:45 PM
Speaking of alter ego's Offsider -are you girlfriend or boyfriend today?

As for JamesBeezer being left in suspense, guess you'll have to wait until after midnight to have that lifted. Look at it as much needed therapy Jimmy.

Jdrams fan
15/02/2009, 4:51 PM
This is as useful as tits on a bull if ye all had the clubs best interests at heart ye would all shut the **** up. and maybe grow up if the kids were acting that way i'd send them to bed. So either try doin something constructive with your time like helping the club OR AWAY UP TO BED WITH THE LOT OF YE.

Beezer
15/02/2009, 4:51 PM
Wil miss reading your posts if you do get on the committee Redshanks.You can always use one of your other usernames tho;)

jamesd
15/02/2009, 5:15 PM

I have been away for a while and now I see others trying to assume my identity!!

Never thought others would be crazy enough to try and be me, afterall, Red and others hate me here!!

pcplod
15/02/2009, 5:19 PM
Did you forget to take your Bi- Polar tablets or something talk about paranoia whoever said that they hated you?

If someone is trying to impersonate you then I suggest that you tell Jebus and get it sorted but I suppose it makes no difference anyway when you hide behind a usernane whether it is you or not!

Beezer
15/02/2009, 6:11 PM
Twas r14,punisha & redshanks came to the conclusion that I was Jamesd.
Mite have a rethink there lads.
Whose jimmy BTW?

bellavistaman
15/02/2009, 6:45 PM
Lots of good people on here and some have stopped posting altogether so maybe that's where you should be looking for those who might run. The one's that have stopped posting. See, if you don't post then you can't be singled out can ya and you can't be on the committee and post here either?

im not posting on these forums anymore, and im certainly not going for anything like committee and thats a fact!!! :ball:

Beezer
15/02/2009, 6:49 PM
The word on the street is you are running Bella.Heard it in JD's today.

bellavistaman
15/02/2009, 6:52 PM
The word on the street is you are running Bella.Heard it in JD's today.

:D, well thats always a good source for info isnt it, we'll see tomorrow bud.

rambler14
15/02/2009, 7:04 PM
Twas r14,punisha & redshanks came to the conclusion that I was Jamesd.
Mite have a rethink there lads.
Whose jimmy BTW?

I started re-thinking as soon as you openly admitted to it.
I now have a very good idea as to your identity and I think i'm right too.:cool:

Beezer
15/02/2009, 7:08 PM
Who am I so inspector morse?

rambler14
15/02/2009, 7:09 PM
Do you honestly think i'm that stupid that i'd risk legal action by potentially identifying the wrong person!

offside rule
16/02/2009, 7:52 AM
Speaking of alter ego's Offsider -are you girlfriend or boyfriend today?.

The same person I am every day!, ive no problem posting here and if people know my identity - then im fine with that!.
I dont need to have two usernames on these forums to try and get my points across . ie: RedGirl or RamblerShanks!

Redshanks
16/02/2009, 8:34 AM
one name -one address -but two people. How do ye do it girl & boy -shift rota?

Beezer if you really want to miss me here, you'll have to vote for me. is that too big a price? ha ha

Jamesd' we dont hate you, HATE is a very big word. We find you and what you write amusing -even entertaining. I feel that Beezer is trying to take you title, he's coming out with some great wierd and whacky material, might be worth a vote himself!

offside rule
16/02/2009, 8:53 AM
One name - one address - but two people
(correct) (correct) (incorrect)

Suppose 2 out of 3 aint bad!,
. . . unless you have some kind of proof to back your statements, then I ask to stop talkin ****e about my character.

Redshanks
16/02/2009, 9:42 AM
Character- characters? can i take that to mean that you will also stop talking ....e about other peoples characters? Or are you -(one or both) just into one-way traffic- give but not take?
I seem to remember that it was your good self/selves that first had something to say about this character yesterday -after Beezer led the way, offsiders

jamesd
16/02/2009, 10:54 AM
Jamesd' we dont hate you, HATE is a very big word. We find you and what you write amusing -even entertaining. I feel that Beezer is trying to take you title, he's coming out with some great wierd and whacky material, might be worth a vote himself!

Red I am certainly delighted ye don't hate me. Cause believe it or not, my support for Cobh Ramblers as a Club will never waiver, regardless of who is in charge.

Sure, we will all have different ideas on how or who should be doing what and sometimes we will get overly passionate about it.

But all this has got us nowhere. I for one am more concerned about holding on to our club and more so now than ever. With all this financial depression, if we don't have our sport to gain a release for even 90 minutes, then what do we have to look forward to.

The days of power struggles have to end.

6yardpunisha
16/02/2009, 11:07 AM
Red I am certainly delighted ye don't hate me. Cause believe it or not, my support for Cobh Ramblers as a Club will never waiver, regardless of who is in charge.

Sure, we will all have different ideas on how or who should be doing what and sometimes we will get overly passionate about it.

But all this has got us nowhere. I for one am more concerned about holding on to our club and more so now than ever. With all this financial depression, if we don't have our sport to gain a release for even 90 minutes, then what do we have to look forward to.

The days of power struggles have to end.

spot on jamesd

Beezer
16/02/2009, 12:26 PM
Beezer if you really want to miss me here, you'll have to vote for me. is that too big a price? ha ha

No chance of a vote here kieran,club is a bad enough mess without you adding to it:p

don ramo
16/02/2009, 12:34 PM
wow good to know ye have yer proiorities in order lads

6yardpunisha
16/02/2009, 12:52 PM

No chance of a vote here kieran,club is a bad enough mess without you adding to it:p

talking to yourself again beezer:D

luka
16/02/2009, 12:56 PM
I'm voting for R14 anyway. Definate Presidential material