PDA

View Full Version : Milwall

Angus
13/02/2009, 3:41 PM
I might be over there next Tuesday - anybody know in the ground the home fans hang out ?

Closed Account 2
16/02/2009, 8:56 AM
What do you mean ? The pub the go to ? Or the section of the ground that is for home fans ??

All but the North stand, behind the goal, are for home fans, most of them seem to go to the South stand (think it's called the "Cold Blow" or something like that). East stand is probably the safest place to watch a match there if you are neutral, I think it's the family section.

old git
16/02/2009, 9:37 AM
What do you mean ? The pub the go to ? Or the section of the ground that is for home fans ??

All but the North stand, behind the goal, are for home fans, most of them seem to go to the South stand (think it's called the "Cold Blow" or something like that). East stand is probably the safest place to watch a match there if you are neutral, I think it's the family section.

" safe and millwall usually don't go in the same sentance " hope angus is going as a millwall supporter :D

Closed Account 2
19/02/2009, 9:59 AM
tbh I think it's overhyped, I wouldn't go there in an away shirt, but I've been there and sat in the away end over the last few years and not had any bother.

I'd probably avoid Milwall v Leeds or Milwall v Cardiff / West Ham if that match ever occured, as in that sort of fixture there would be known antagonism with certain elements of both teams. Also if Milwall draw a big time charlie team, say Man Utd, then I could see there being problems at the match. But for your average Milwall v Crewe or Milwall v Colchester game there should be no bother for the ordinary fan.