PDA

View Full Version : so, what now?

fonzi
24/11/2003, 11:46 AM
i suppose its all winding up now( the season) but there are so many questions to be answered right?
new crest?
new jerseys?
new players?
the Shed?
St. Annes Side?
Tarmacing?
anything!

does anyone have any knowledge about the afore mentioned things?

Éanna
24/11/2003, 11:52 AM
try reading the threads on the forum where most of those things have been discussed :rolleyes:

New crest: possible, its being talked about, the club want to hear our views apparently.

New jerseys: We have a new deal with O'Neills and they are apparently hoping to have the jerseys out for Xmas

new players: who knows. ther's been rumours about beesley, dessie "scut" baker, dan "scum" connor, john frost, mark clifford, neale fenn and a few others.

the Shed: plan on hold due to finance problems apparently.

SÓC
24/11/2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Éanna

the Shed: plan on hold due to finance problems apparently.

I think its more that we need to do other stuff first to comply with the licence rather than financial problems.

Although it raises an interesting point, how much do City/MFA/FAI have to contribute for rebuilding works?Like whats the break down, I presume the MFA would pay the bulk since they own the place?

Éanna
24/11/2003, 1:55 PM
wouldn't bet on it. I'd say City spend most of the money, but i could be wrong. When I said financial problems, I presume its becuase we need the money for other things more urgently

fonzi
24/11/2003, 3:03 PM
so can you put peoples minds at rest in saying that
a new crest will not be featuring on the new O' Neils shirts for next season?-especially if theyre coming out so soon.

or is there any talk about consulting the fans over the very near future?

jofyisgod
24/11/2003, 5:25 PM
Lets just hope that City dont sell the new jersey and then decide to have a new crest on it a couple of weeks later, therby making it an old shirt, a la many clubs in England constantly ripping off their fans.

Anyone know any news on the new jersey anyway? They surley must have started designing it now if its gonna be out for X-mas...:confused:

Ruairi
25/11/2003, 4:26 PM
Originally posted by Éanna
try reading the threads on the forum where most of those things have been discussed :rolleyes:

OOOOOOOOOHH...... bitchy.... Eanna.... I never knew you had it in ya....

:D