PDA

View Full Version : Mark Hutchison

Martinho II
07/02/2009, 6:26 PM
mark hutchison played for us today in westport.. hes on trial with us at the moment... anyone know whos he playin for now??

also does anyone know about a chris kelly that played for us today?? i know he came from yer underage setup...

RedRebel32
08/02/2009, 2:21 PM
Hutchy? Past it at this stage,I think he was playing junior soccer part time recently.

Which chris kelly is it? kizzy? If so he is an excellent player imo,small skillful lad

Martinho II
08/02/2009, 7:23 PM
Hutchy? Past it at this stage,I think he was playing junior soccer part time recently.

Which chris kelly is it? kizzy? If so he is an excellent player imo,small skillful lad

kizzy sounds right thats what alan gough kept calling him.. sligoman was telling me that hutchy was playin for strand celtic and was yer under 21 manager in 2007.. go to the longford town thread and you will see a few pictures of him in our humblest kit!:D

sligoman
08/02/2009, 7:35 PM
sligoman was telling me that hutchy was playin for strand celticI said I didn't know but might have been playing for them;) I don't think he was though.

RedRebel32
09/02/2009, 3:59 PM
He played a couple for strand last season alright

Martinho II
22/02/2009, 7:31 PM
heard last night at yer game that mark hutchison and chris kelly werent kept on after their trials with us.. also heard that jim sheridan is signing for us...

Ash
24/02/2009, 10:43 AM
heard last night at yer game that mark hutchison and chris kelly werent kept on after their trials with us.. also heard that jim sheridan is signing for us...

Full time physio needed at Longford this season!
For most of last season a knee support was all that was keeping Jimbos
leg in 1 piece :eek: