PDA

View Full Version : Setanta takes out the trash!

Jinxy
06/02/2009, 11:12 AM
What the hell happened to make him lose it like this? :eek:

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/afl/story/0,26576,25016325-19742,00.html

Jofspring
06/02/2009, 3:33 PM
Something serious must have got him ****ed off, no way this one incident is what caused him to lash out unless the other guy said something to him to get under his skin.

paudie
06/02/2009, 6:21 PM
Obviously the Aussie was singing the praises of Frank Murphy.

He had it coming:D

brianw82
07/02/2009, 11:00 AM
Maybe the other guy felt him up?

paul_oshea
09/02/2009, 11:58 AM
no the player in question is an arrogant toss by all accounts..

however its worrying as things weren't going great for ohalpin as it is, and this could be the start of the end....nice punch though

paul_oshea
09/02/2009, 12:01 PM
the most ironic part and shows the sputidiy of the aussies, is the fact that they are making out the kick to be more seirous than the punch :rolleyes:

elroy
09/02/2009, 3:52 PM
Check out the giles and dunphy of Aussie rules in the other clip talking about the incident. No fan of Setanta, "send him home on the first flight, he might be allowed do that in hurling or whatever its called but not in our game" etc etc. Funny thing is they dont seem to bothered about the punch that knocked the other guy for six, were more concerned with the little kick after.

pete
09/02/2009, 4:50 PM
the most ironic part and shows the sputidiy of the aussies, is the fact that they are making out the kick to be more seirous than the punch :rolleyes:

I would guess fair fight is manly in Oz but they probably see kicking from behind is cowardly.

:confused:

Jinxy
09/02/2009, 8:30 PM
Check out the giles and dunphy of Aussie rules in the other clip talking about the incident. No fan of Setanta, "send him home on the first flight, he might be allowed do that in hurling or whatever its called but not in our game" etc etc. Funny thing is they dont seem to bothered about the punch that knocked the other guy for six, were more concerned with the little kick after.

He actually called it "curling". :rolleyes:

paul_oshea
10/02/2009, 8:57 AM
the aussies are more moronic than the yankie meatheads in NFL. :rolleyes: All those steroids as a young fella must be making their heads watery.

Dodge
10/02/2009, 9:08 AM
the aussies are more moronic than the yankie meatheads in NFL. :rolleyes: All those steroids as a young fella must be making their heads watery.

Wasn't it the Irish guy who's acting "moronic"?

In what way are "yankie meatheads" Moronic?

paul_oshea
10/02/2009, 9:12 AM
yes, both of them were, but that cameron crowe is at it all the time. Setanta lashed out after he had enough of the constant goading throughout the past few months. Most players took the side of setanta supposedly as well as crowe is always going over the line in training.

If you have been to watch as many NFL games in bars as i have in the states, you wouldn't need to ask that question ;)

Dodge
10/02/2009, 9:15 AM
If you watch GAA in Irish pubs you're not in any position to be slagging anyone ;)

paul_oshea
10/02/2009, 10:18 AM
If you watch GAA in Irish pubs you're not in any position to be slagging anyone ;)

haha, tu chez. :)

Then again I watch many different sports, in many different pubs ;)

shefellover93
16/02/2009, 4:53 PM
haha, tu chez. :)

Then again I watch many different sports, in many different pubs ;)

I do believe it's touché (Me being pendantic)

To be fair, a punch is a punch, but kicking a guy like he did after he was on the floor is cowardly at best. He got 4 weeks now but will he be left go later?? I wonder will he join the players strike when he rejoins??

Sheridan
16/02/2009, 5:16 PM
Dunno who this guy is but he's obviously a cowardly thug.

shefellover93
16/02/2009, 9:47 PM
Maybe this could clear things up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fiyv9RmziLM

Torn-Ado
18/02/2009, 2:13 PM

F*ck them. How many Aussies condemned the attacks on the Irish players in the International series. I remember McDonald getting battered by about three of them at one stage. Not a part of our game my arsse.

Let them have it Setanta.

paul_oshea
19/02/2009, 10:23 AM
exactly Torn-Ado, they are so full of sh1t. more annoying than the yanks at this stage.

Coming over and complaining for a year how its so much better back in australia....well don't come fcuken over then!!!! :D