PDA

View Full Version : Ask Trap!

EastTerracer
03/02/2009, 10:13 PM
The FAI have a new section on their website designed to allow fans to ask questions directly to the boss...

http://www.fai.ie/asktrap/

NeilMcD
03/02/2009, 10:26 PM
What do you think are the big differences between footballing culture in Ireland and Italy. What do you think are the things that Irish players do well and other things they could learn from from the Italian way of playing.

Noelys Guitar
04/02/2009, 1:25 AM
I asked this.
Could you qualify an Eircom league side for the Champions league group stage? How big a budget would it take?

Colbert Report
04/02/2009, 3:43 AM
Are you aware of a bald lad named Lee Carsley?

Sligo Hornet
04/02/2009, 6:24 AM
What did you think of the "Clap For Trap" hands?
Have you ever had the Clap?

CJTheGull
04/02/2009, 8:43 AM
Do you think there is a better passer of the ball than Andy Reid currently available to the Ireland team at the moment?

dr_peepee
04/02/2009, 10:23 AM
I aksed him... Who has more bones, a child or a grown up?

NeilMcD
04/02/2009, 11:45 AM
You should have asked now that I am finished with Robbie Keane, can you tell me about any players that would satisfy my needs and won't let me down.

Wolfie
04/02/2009, 1:14 PM
Dear Trapp,

From your years of experience, what do you reckon is the best method of dealing with settlement cracks in plaster?

I've tried pollyfilla and also tried bonding plaster to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated.

dr_peepee
04/02/2009, 1:26 PM
You should have asked now that I am finished with Robbie Keane, can you tell me about any players that would satisfy my needs and won't let me down.

Dude..... Weak!!!

"Satisfy my needs and don't let me down"... Sounds like lyrics from Girls Aloud song man.

Throw me a bone here. I wouldn't be ****ed if I didn't think he could have turned it round at Liverpool. A back handed compliment I know, but hardly the charchter assasination some are making it out...Keep it in the other thread too...

NeilMcD
04/02/2009, 1:52 PM
Ahh lighten up.

dr_peepee
04/02/2009, 2:15 PM
I'm trying...

Sometimes the tone of the post gets lost in the submit...!!

paul_oshea
04/02/2009, 2:51 PM
I'm trying...

Sometimes the tone of the post gets lost in the submit...!!

haha brilliant PeePee. By the way are you related to Wii?!

the doc
04/02/2009, 5:00 PM
Do you have to play for Sunderland reserves or have a famous ex footballer dad to get selected for Ireland?

Do you take advice on which defenders you select from our highly successful U21 manager?

galwayhoop
04/02/2009, 5:11 PM
Dear Trapp,

From your years of experience, what do you reckon is the best method of dealing with settlement cracks in plaster?

I've tried pollyfilla and also tried bonding plaster to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated.

painters caulk is yer only man. as its water based it can be painted over. granted they may return but it is the cleanest solution and can be lightly sanded to a flush finish when dry, generally if you use a wet fine bristle brush to smooth out after application (instead of your finger) there should be no need though.... :cool:

Traps Cat
04/02/2009, 5:20 PM
Dear Trap,

"When is a-your Dolmio Day?"

wexledge
04/02/2009, 5:47 PM
daddy or chips? :)

eirebhoy
04/02/2009, 6:15 PM
Do you have to play for Sunderland reserves or have a famous ex footballer dad to get selected for Ireland?

Do you take advice on which defenders you select from our highly successful U21 manager?
Wouldn't you know the only questions Doc wants to ask! :D I wouldn't mind if you were English tbh as then I'd understand why you only really seem to care about one Irish player.

the doc
05/02/2009, 1:39 PM
Wouldn't you know the only questions Doc wants to ask! :D I wouldn't mind if you were English tbh as then I'd understand why you only really seem to care about one Irish player.

:D My questions were aimed at why Trapp keeps picking McShane and Bruce ahead of others players with more ability and playing regular 1st team football.

Newryrep
05/02/2009, 2:01 PM
What is the telephone number of your interpreter ?

tetsujin1979
05/02/2009, 2:26 PM
Caroline Morahan. Wudya?

Den Perry
05/02/2009, 3:22 PM
I have to say there is something beautiful about her. She is by far the most attractive woman on Irish TV.What age is she and where is she from?

DeLorean
05/02/2009, 3:29 PM
I think the 'something' is is pretty obvious!! hey this is supposed to be a footy forum.:D

Back to the serious business...my question for Trapp...

Who's takin the horse to France?:confused:

Den Perry
05/02/2009, 3:33 PM
whats a tracker mortgage?

eirebhoy
05/02/2009, 4:04 PM
:D My questions were aimed at why Trapp keeps picking McShane and Bruce ahead of others players with more ability and playing regular 1st team football.
I know that.

elroy
05/02/2009, 4:29 PM
I have to say there is something beautiful about her. She is by far the most attractive woman on Irish TV.What age is she and where is she from?

Way too hit and miss she is, lacks consistency. Shes one huge gob on her as well. Nice pair thou.

NeilMcD
05/02/2009, 6:39 PM
Bohs fan too.

geysir
05/02/2009, 7:25 PM
Shes one huge gob on her as well.
I haven't noticed the size of her gob, I'm too fixated on her lucious lips.

Do you think Trap actually speaks good English (at least better than the average Dub) but has her there to divert our attention from his answers?

co. down green
05/02/2009, 10:12 PM
"Football is like a rose window, you need lots of hard stones, and only a few will glitter."

Giovanni

What are you on about? :)

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/newsid=1014560.html

Crosby87
05/02/2009, 10:26 PM
Here's what I submited:
In Godfather III, Michael Corleone goes to the Church to visit the Bishop. While there, he has a diabetic seizure. The Bishop snaps his fingers and instantly a Priest comes in with a tray of cookies, orange juice, and candy.
My question is, how did they get that tray together so quickly? Is the Priest himself diabetic? Did he assume Michael was going to have a seizure and have it prepared ahead of time? Or is a tray like this laying around the rectory of all churches?

amaccann
06/02/2009, 8:18 AM
"Football is like a rose window, you need lots of hard stones, and only a few will glitter."

Giovanni

What are you on about? :)

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/newsid=1014560.html
I love that little image montage of those Irish players; looks like a boy band promo pic :D

CJTheGull
06/02/2009, 8:34 AM

She's from Dublin - she's quite nice but GrĂ¡inne Seoige would defo be top of my list - yum! :cool:

Den Perry
06/02/2009, 8:55 AM
She's from Dublin - she's quite nice but GrĂ¡inne Seoige would defo be top of my list - yum! :cool:

to quote the great Sid the Sexist:

"i'd swim across a river full of piranha with liver strapped to me b***** just to vomit on her doorstep"

That said, I think Morahan is way nicer, and am convinced when I went to see I keano she was giving me the eye from the stage

elroy
06/02/2009, 11:47 AM
to quote the great Sid the Sexist:

"i'd swim across a river full of piranha with liver strapped to me b***** just to vomit on her doorstep"

That said, I think Morahan is way nicer, and am convinced when I went to see I keano she was giving me the eye from the stage

Ya she looked good in that alright, one of your more curvy types is Caroline.

Whatever about Grainne, dont understand the fascination that some guys have with Evanne Ni Chuillin, however you spell it. Dont rate her at all. The GAA lads are mad for it.

rostrevor fan
06/02/2009, 1:20 PM
I asked Trapp the following question - is Andy Reid a better Guitar or Banjo player

DeLorean
15/04/2015, 9:45 AM
Could help but notice the irony! (http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2015/04/trapattoni-fear-will-decide-winner-between-inter-and-ac-milan/)

I think the winner will be the team that is least scared of losing