PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Irish retro clothing.

Mad Moose
02/02/2009, 1:06 PM
Just wondering if anyone has any ideas about where I might go for some Irish retro clothing. Football related or otherwise. This stems from watching the Van again recently and the fact that Bimbo had a great selection of clothing. I'd love an Italia 90 shirt but seen one on ebay fro 64 pound here and much as I want it I'm not paying that.It was the away one as well.

Just thinking really in terms of St Patricks Day here s on the look out really for something. Bimbo had a great t-shirt 'Fcuk Schillachi' which I found funny.

Anyone got any ideas?. Thanks.

Brendan

Noelys Guitar
02/02/2009, 2:27 PM
Just wondering if anyone has any ideas about where I might go for some Irish retro clothing. Football related or otherwise. This stems from watching the Van again recently and the fact that Bimbo had a great selection of clothing. I'd love an Italia 90 shirt but seen one on ebay fro 64 pound here and much as I want it I'm not paying that.It was the away one as well.

Just thinking really in terms of St Patricks Day here s on the look out really for something. Bimbo had a great t-shirt 'Fcuk Schillachi' which I found funny.

Anyone got any ideas?. Thanks.

Brendan

I would try these or Ebay Brendan.
http://www.toffs.com/icat/eire I bought the Green retro 1960's/70's shirt a few years ago. Excellent quality.

Mad Moose
02/02/2009, 7:53 PM
Thanks man. Aye they have some stock there alright.Ebay is pretty rubbish for stuff at the minute.Been trying there for a while. Should really try the Irish version though. That site is good. Pricy but good. They don't have that one elusive Italia 90 shirt I want though.