PDA

View Full Version : Last couple of Days....

Macy
20/11/2003, 3:08 PM
Anyone else think the last few days have been some of the funniest on the message boards......

Gypoweb - has been brilliantly funny, with their reaction to the defeat and our reaction to it at the game (and PF1 continuing to get the reaction everytime)

The Cork Forum - yet another great arguement, with wws seemingly on top form......

And the cherry on the cake being a Dwog fan trying to make out that we have more to worry about than them, on the Town forum....

Who needs emailed jokes!

Peadar
20/11/2003, 3:20 PM
It's rather fitting really because all in all it's been a good season of football. The banter has been great all season too.
Don't be encouraging wws though.
He's bad enough as it is.

wws
20/11/2003, 3:25 PM
must be some sort of end of season silly season thing
the lims/linfield thing started almost by accident than went on a life of its own - thanks to some crazy mis-use of the thread splitting facility (thanks Eanna :D ) it has reached new levels of bizarreness

anyway all that is small beer compared to my suggestion that we sign Kevin Hunt over on the pats mb - the reaction was OTT
I was being serious!!!!

Peadar
20/11/2003, 3:30 PM
Originally posted by wws
all that is small beer compared to my suggestion that we sign Kevin Hunt over on the pats mb - the reaction was OTT
I was being serious!!!!

What do you expect?
Everyone in their right mind knows that Hunt wouldn't spit on Pats so the fans react to that by pretending that they don't want him anyway. Keep plugging on with Osam, you might get another season out of him if you keep playing your reserves and U21's for important games.

wws
20/11/2003, 3:33 PM
I think we should sign Hunt as he is now the best player in these parts by a mile and his attitude to the game is first class

WeAreRovers
20/11/2003, 3:33 PM
Originally posted by wws

anyway all that is small beer compared to my suggestion that we sign Kevin Hunt over on the pats mb - the reaction was OTT
I was being serious!!!!

You'll have Rennie next season so that's everything sorted. :D

KOH

Dodge
20/11/2003, 3:38 PM
Yeah and we'll claim he's brilliant and not listen to all the others who've called him a mercenary before.

Just like Waterford, Cork and Rovers fans...

Oh and gypoweb's "Longford Aulwan v BSC hardman" was the best post ever

Peadar
20/11/2003, 3:40 PM
Originally posted by wws
I think we should sign Hunt

Yeah just like that, "We'll sign Hunt."
He wouldn't touch Pats with a mucky barge pole.
You might like to but you'll never sign him.
Drogheda have a better chance of signing him than you do.

Dodge
20/11/2003, 3:42 PM
Originally posted by Peadar
Yeah just like that, "We'll sign Hunt."
The wouldn't touch Pats with a mucky barge pole.
You might like to but you'll never sign him.
Drogheda have a better chance of signing him than you do.
The funny part was he was having a go at some bloke for suggeting we should sign a UCD player saying "its not as simple as just saying we should sign him"

He then couldn't understand everyone saying yeah we'd love him but we've no chance.

He actually wanted us to get excited about the propect or something...

wws
20/11/2003, 3:45 PM
it will all become clear on Tuesday dodge at a certain meeting
where ppl may be asked to put their money where there my mouth is and back this audacious plan

SÓC
20/11/2003, 3:48 PM
Originally posted by Macy
Gypoweb

Originally posted by Dodge
Gypoweb

Are ye Hoops in disguise
:D

and I though you were both Pats fans..
...here we go again.....

Dodge
20/11/2003, 4:04 PM
Originally posted by wws
it will all become clear on Tuesday dodge at a certain meeting
where ppl may be asked to put their money where there my mouth is and back this audacious plan
If its your plan, I say no...

:p

Macy
20/11/2003, 4:14 PM
Originally posted by SÓCcfc
Are ye Hoops in disguise

...here we go again.....
fookin Corkies ;)

WeAreRovers
20/11/2003, 4:31 PM
Originally posted by SÓCcfc
Are ye Hoops in disguise

...here we go again.....

The gypos are gypos to everyone and gypoweb is the best comedy available for free anywhere in the (semi) civilised world.

KOH

Schumi
21/11/2003, 1:01 PM
The racism thread on there was hilarious. And I only clicked on it wondering who Graham Geraghty was!

sadloserkid
24/11/2003, 11:11 AM
Wow, I hope we get promoted so that this time next season I can join in with your witty banter! :)