PDA

View Full Version : Limerick man, Kildare hero!

Estar
19/11/2003, 3:37 PM
Kildare County have Limerick referee Peter Flaherty to thank for a poor decision disallowing a Cobh goal at the end of a thrilling draw last week.

I can't beleive it!!!:D :D :D :D :D

LFC in Exile
20/11/2003, 9:33 AM
Can you imagine how far down the table you'd be if you weren't allowed play suspended players and didn't get dodgy refereeing decisions going your way? :)

We've given ye every chance at this stage to make a match of it. Just trying to keep Nov 30th interesting so that we will get a bit of a crowd.

Estar
20/11/2003, 10:14 AM
Are you suffering from short term memory loss? You know what happened last time we played in the Pike... DIVERS;)

As for the 5-0 win last weekend don't read too much into it, appropriate score as it was super Galways fifth Division 1 loss in a row.:D

gael353
23/11/2003, 4:30 PM
wrong again about the ref. Fla is from Galway, he reffed the game between us and ye earlier in the year and made a balls of it, hes useless!

Estar
23/11/2003, 8:49 PM
Originally posted by gael353
wrong again about the ref. Fla is from Galway, he reffed the game between us and ye earlier in the year and made a balls of it, hes useless!

mmmmm! read he was from Limerick on eleven a side dot com, Dermot Keely and the Limerick coach saw red I think. I think Hilda is doing the line on Sunday, hope the Limerick fans won't be trying to provoke or incite her :D :D

gael353
24/11/2003, 1:57 PM
hes a galway man. we've had words with him before but you are right to say the limerick reserve manager was sent over the wall too. :rolleyes: