28/01/2009, 10:08 PM
There is a God!:)

blue til i die
28/01/2009, 10:13 PM
There is a God!:)

not rate him?? :confused:

rambler14
28/01/2009, 10:19 PM
He was our captain and in my eyes your captain is the most consistent player on the pitch......not Alan Carey! He was so inconsistent last year it wasn't funny.
He started the season as a right-back but by the end of the season he'd been moved to right-midfield because he forgot how to defend and mark players.....any other player would have been dropped but Hendo loves him so he was moved to right-midfield and suddenly are performences improved and in fairness Alan inproved but by the end of the season he'd returned to his old ways and also it had become clear that he didn't know the offside rule which all came to the fore in the last game of the season vs Bohs when the crowd finally lost paitience with him and crucified him!

blue til i die
28/01/2009, 10:24 PM
when he was with us a few years ago, i thought he was one of our best players. haven't seen him play in a few years though. i'd say he's being brought back to us to play as a full back.

rambler14
28/01/2009, 10:27 PM
The year we won the league he was outstanding especially in the last game vs Athlone he was Man of the Match by a mile! but in the Premier he was consistently out performed by Kenny Coleman and Stephen Mulcahy yet he still got in ahead of them:confused:

He's had his time in other words!

Ram72
28/01/2009, 10:28 PM
apparently signed for us tonight. :)
Ye can have him. Not even related to a defender.
Cost us more goals last season and he'll do the same for ye.
His best position is LEFT BACK (ON THE BUS):cool::cool:

Iorfa2MaccaJim
28/01/2009, 11:03 PM
Great signing.

pcplod
29/01/2009, 7:41 AM
Thank god one less problem for ramblers things are looking up

don ramo
29/01/2009, 8:01 AM
has he actually signed or what, how many players does hendo have down there, thought he would have resigned most of last years waterford team,

we have to pull the thumb out lads and get players signed up, licence up now saturday, thats a big day for us

jamesd
29/01/2009, 11:43 AM
Any chance that Don and Plod will sign??? I will consider coming out of retirement if ye guys will too!!

blue til i die
29/01/2009, 1:25 PM
has he actually signed or what, how many players does hendo have down there, thought he would have resigned most of last years waterford team,

we have to pull the thumb out lads and get players signed up, licence up now saturday, thats a big day for us

Carey officially announced last night.
and henderson has signed 7 from our squad from last season, still hoping to keep one or two more.

don ramo
29/01/2009, 3:45 PM
Carey officially announced last night.
and henderson has signed 7 from our squad from last season, still hoping to keep one or two more.

personally i think carey is a good center half, as long as hes anchored in a place with limited movement hell do great, he gets caught to often drifting forward, but hendo has hes way pf playing him, i think potentially he could be one of yer best players, he was awesome for us when we got promoted

rambler14
29/01/2009, 3:46 PM
personally i think carey is a good center half,

Thats cause he never played there!:D

Rams Mc 7
29/01/2009, 3:56 PM
im going to miss his mother!! she was a fox:)

pcplod
29/01/2009, 4:03 PM
I think there might be a few funny looks if i were to tog out in the mens dressing rooms:eek:

The last time i played football i was twelve it was still ok for girls to play in the schoolboy leagues then, you must have me mistaken with someone else

6yardpunisha
29/01/2009, 5:21 PM
I think there might be a few funny looks if i were to tog out in the mens dressing rooms:eek:

The last time i played football i was twelve it was still ok for girls to play in the schoolboy leagues then, you must have me mistaken with someone else

absolute quality:D