PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Kenny in Talks for Assitant Manager at Queen of the South

NaturalBornRed
27/01/2009, 1:34 PM
My mates in college in Scotland and heard of this on a Scottish League forum, sounds extremely random, ne1 able to shed light on it??

avvenalaf
27/01/2009, 2:15 PM
My mates in college in Scotland and heard of this on a Scottish League forum, sounds extremely random, ne1 able to shed light on it??

All I can say is that not even I could come up with one like that. Was your mate smoking, by any chance, when he heard it?.

thesilverfox
27/01/2009, 5:24 PM
I know a guy in college that plays for Arrow Harps with Johnny and we were actually on about him on Saturday. All he said was that he's retiring at the end of the season with Arrow Harps, nothing abouth Queen of the South at all. I can hardly imagine Johnny moving over to Glasgow with young kids aswell he would harld move them from Riverstown.

Real Rover
27/01/2009, 6:17 PM
Must have been a different Johnny Kenny..:cool:

neutrino
28/01/2009, 5:16 PM
I know a guy in college that plays for Arrow Harps with Johnny and we were actually on about him on Saturday. All he said was that he's retiring at the end of the season with Arrow Harps, nothing abouth Queen of the South at all. I can hardly imagine Johnny moving over to Glasgow with young kids aswell he would harld move them from Riverstown.

Spot on. Can this thread be deleted 'cos it just dribble.