3. Colm James
4. Fiachra McArdle
5. John Frost
6. Robbie Doyle
7. Dinny Corcoran
8. Philip Byrne

gufc2000
06/02/2009, 5:56 PM
Lads, could anyone give me the list of the Sporting Fingal squad for this season? Greatly appreciated if anyone could help

TheBoss
06/02/2009, 10:55 PM
List here
http://www.extratime.ie/newsdesk/articles/1237

Lamper.sffc
08/02/2009, 1:34 PM
1. Conan Byrne - Captain this season ?
2. Paul Caffrey
3. Colm James
4. Fiachra McArdle
5. John Frost
6. Robbie Doyle
7. Dinny Corcoran
8. Philip Byrne

Conan would be a good choice for captain

Sporting Man
09/02/2009, 7:58 AM
Lads, could anyone give me the list of the Sporting Fingal squad for this season? Greatly appreciated if anyone could help

The squad list (so far) is:
Darren Quigley (loan)
James Hussey
Brian Gannon
Shaun Williams
Gareth Whelan
Philip Byrne
Stephen Paisley
John Frost
Shane Mc Faul
Shaun Maher
Fiachra McArdle
Colm James
Conan Byrne
Alan Kirby
Daniel Corcoran
Ross Gaynor
Robbie Doyle
Eamon Zayed
Gary O'Neill

Fingal Fan
09/02/2009, 6:08 PM
Nice to see that 6 of the 7 lads I hoped would be retained have been . Odd one out being Paul Caffrey . Anyone know what the story is with Paul ? , wouldnt like to see him leave .
Fair to say that the squad looked very strong this season . Should be nearly favourites for promotion .
Anyone know for certain if team are full or part time . Liam Buckley quoted in papers as saying part time .

Sheridan
09/02/2009, 6:16 PM
Paul Caffrey is a brilliant player, his technique and deadball proficiency is miles ahead of almost anyone else in the First Division. Buckley would have done better to keep him at all costs than bring in a few superfluous strikers.

Lamper.sffc
09/02/2009, 8:59 PM
Nice to see that 6 of the 7 lads I hoped would be retained have been . Odd one out being Paul Caffrey . Anyone know what the story is with Paul ? , wouldnt like to see him leave .
Fair to say that the squad looked very strong this season . Should be nearly favourites for promotion .
Anyone know for certain if team are full or part time . Liam Buckley quoted in papers as saying part time .

I know sportingman had mentioned that he heard Cafrey was staying but no official news as of yet. Have not heard he has gone elsewhere so he still might sign.