PDA

View Full Version : Football Souvenirs

Bartek
18/11/2003, 2:03 PM
Hello! My name is Bart and I am Eoin's friend. I am a collector of football souvenirs from Poland. I have collected all football things such programs, pins, tickets. Are there any people who collect football souvenirs?

Shed End John
18/11/2003, 2:38 PM
Originally posted by Bartek
I have collected all football things such programs, pins, tickets. Are there any people who collect football souvenirs?

Fairly big hobby of mine. I mostly collect programs though I do have a growing number of scarves as well.
Most of my programs are Cork City or other eL clubs, GAA (hurling or Gaelic football), and rugby . I have a small number of English league and FA Cup Final issues, a couple from rugby matches played outside the province of Munster, plus 1 or 2 International rugby and football programs. Overall, my collection would number about 300-400.
Scarves, I've mostly got as presents or bought myself. I have 3 different Munster rugby scarves, 2 Cork City FC, and 1 each of Bayern Munich, Benfica, Sparta Prague, Ireland, Club Brugge (Bruges), and Cork GAA. My brother additionally owns 1 Slavia Prague, 1860 Munich and Anderlecht.

Bartek
18/11/2003, 5:37 PM
Maybe we can exchange. Have You got any tickets from Irish league?

PS. Eoin thanks for informations. :)

Shed End John
20/11/2003, 5:11 PM
Originally posted by Bartek
Maybe we can exchange. Have You got any tickets from Irish league?

I should have a few, let me check at home and I'll get back to you.

liam88
22/11/2003, 4:17 PM
My collection:D :

> A group of Cobh Ramblers progmmes from the latter part of this season (about the last 9 matches)

> Cobh Ramblers vs Dundalk programme signed by the whole team (including the ilusive 'Ivor Biggun' :p

> Autographed Tri-colour by Neil Lennon and David Fernandez

> Celtic vs Fuhlam Programme

> Irish Hat with pins from practically all of Europe

> Irish Italia' 90 Scarf with badges from all across Europe

> 'Marlowes Inn' Jersey

> White Opal Sponsored Irish national Jersey

> Irish football scarf

> Irish Rugby Scarf

> (My pride of my collection-from my uncle Jacko as is most of my meoribilia) A Jackie Charlton 'Superman-ager' waistcoat from USA 94

> An autographed Australia vs Jamiaca programme (by about 3 members of the Jamiaca sqaud)

:D What d'ya think?

Bartek
22/11/2003, 4:52 PM
Originally posted by liam88
My collection:D :

> A group of Cobh Ramblers progmmes from the latter part of this season (about the last 9 matches)

> Cobh Ramblers vs Dundalk programme signed by the whole team (including the ilusive 'Ivor Biggun' :p

> Autographed Tri-colour by Neil Lennon and David Fernandez

> Celtic vs Fuhlam Programme

> Irish Hat with pins from practically all of Europe

> Irish Italia' 90 Scarf with badges from all across Europe

> 'Marlowes Inn' Jersey

> White Opal Sponsored Irish national Jersey

> Irish football scarf

> Irish Rugby Scarf

> (My pride of my collection-from my uncle Jacko as is most of my meoribilia) A Jackie Charlton 'Superman-ager' waistcoat from USA 94

> An autographed Australia vs Jamiaca programme (by about 3 members of the Jamiaca sqaud)

:D What d'ya think?
Oh. You have got good collcetion. It particular I am intersed in international matches and foregin leagues tickets. have You got Australian vs Jamaica for exchange?

liam88
22/11/2003, 10:38 PM
Can't seem to find the tickets :( but what would you be prepared to exchange for an un-signed programme from the match-great condition :) ?

Bartek
25/11/2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by liam88
Can't seem to find the tickets :( but what would you be prepared to exchange for an un-signed programme from the match-great condition :) ?
I can send You some programs from Polsich league for this program. What kind of souvenirs do You prefer? I can send You 3 programs, one big (four pages) A4 format, club of supporter and one ticket. Are You interested?