PDA

View Full Version : Survivor Series

NorthoftheLee
18/11/2003, 8:23 AM
Well, the best PPV in a long time......

The 2 traditional matches were very good,

Cena finishing Show looked well impressive....pitty Angle was injured going into the match which cut his mins....but the whole match was to get Cena over big time.....
HBK is a legend..........Shed a tear for Austin;)....but he will be back ...

Tag Team match was pretty short....Eddie needs to go single again and a feud with Chavo will sort that out.......

The Ambulance match was class...Shane O Mac is a legend.."Holy ****"...how many times is that shouted because of him....

Wasn't mad on the Vince - Taker match....poorest match of the night.......

Womens Belt..Holly should not be there..need trish to add the visuals to it.....

Goldberg v HHH was good enough too........HHH was a bit too easily squashed tho....How is Goldberg supposed to be beaten after he does that....

Overall a damn good show...........

James
18/11/2003, 8:28 AM
manser dont look at this thread please :)

Gary
18/11/2003, 12:28 PM
Defo the best since WM, and the road to WM defo started with Goldberg and Brock facing off, and the whole Taker/deadman returning to face Kane.

Very solid show, apart from the womans match, though it was better than most of these.

Cenas slam on Show was unreal, and i hope Benoit goes into a program with Brock following SS.

Match of ther night was Shane/Kane. How Shane can do that to his body is unbelievable.

Ruairi
18/11/2003, 12:38 PM
twas top drawer stuff alright. They've raised the proverbial bar, so now they have to maintain that standard, at least for PPV's. Chances are they won't.

roll on Mania I say

Colm
18/11/2003, 5:23 PM
Best PPV in a long time. Only problem being the serious lack of Trish!:)

Both 10 man elimination matches were very good.

Shane v Kane... what more can you say than how does Shane survive that every time he wrestles?

Undertaker v Vince... not bad but nothing special. Sets it up nicely for the expected return of the 'deadman' in a few months.

The whole sendoff for Austin was enjoyable but a bit of a rip off considering everyone knows he'll be back in a couple of months. I loved seeing him kick the sh!t out of all those security gaurds though!
I agree with NOTL, HBK is indeed a legend.

I didn't like the way Goldberg destroyed HHH and the rest of evolution despite being nearly crippled with his ankle. They're making him out to be too invincible imo and I really hope that HHH wins back the title at Royal Rumble.

Éanna
18/11/2003, 5:25 PM
thongs and steroids, what ever floats yer boats lads :)

Ruairi
18/11/2003, 6:09 PM
you know you love it...

Cityace
19/11/2003, 12:09 PM
What happened to the rock?

I havent watched wrestling in about 4 years.

A face
19/11/2003, 7:27 PM
Originally posted by Éanna
thongs and steroids, what ever floats yer boats lads :)

Ah c'mon Éanna .... it is alot more innocent than that.

Here lads .... I found you all something for those long bus journeys to keep you all happy !! (http://www.toyworkshop.com/images/toys/tw-te-jjl.jpg)

You tell 'em lads .... there is nothing wrong with grown men prancing around in baby grows. :D

UCD_4_Life
19/11/2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Cityace
What happened to the rock?

I havent watched wrestling in about 4 years.

He's basically done with wrestling for the forseeable future...

The card was decent, not as good as Vengeance, Royal Rumble or WM XIX though.

WM XX is shaping up to be something really special.

UCD_4_Life
19/11/2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by A face
Ah c'mon Éanna .... it is alot more innocent than that.

Here lads .... I found you all something for those long bus journeys to keep you all happy !! (http://www.toyworkshop.com/images/toys/tw-te-jjl.jpg)

You tell 'em lads .... there is nothing wrong with grown men prancing around in baby grows. :D

How delightfully patronising of you. :rolleyes: