PDA

View Full Version : Ray Kenny

Martinho II
25/01/2009, 7:37 PM
well lads,

ray kenny is training with us.. how come hes not with ye any more?? alan gough said to me at training yesterday that he was definitely signin..what was he like with ye??

BrayUnknowns
26/01/2009, 11:11 AM
well lads,

ray kenny is training with us.. how come hes not with ye any more?? alan gough said to me at training yesterday that he was definitely signin..what was he like with ye??

Very good signing for Longford. Has lost a little bit of his pace but makes up for it with his positioning and reading of the game. Complete professional and should do a great job for you. I for one am very sorry to see him go from Bray.

Seagull
26/01/2009, 4:28 PM
Very good signing for Longford. Has lost a little bit of his pace but makes up for it with his positioning and reading of the game. Complete professional and should do a great job for you. I for one am very sorry to see him go from Bray.

Also very sorry to see him go, great player, never gave us less than 100%

The Fox
26/01/2009, 6:17 PM
Even last year Ray was a good solid squad member -a committed and honest player with great experience - i would have thought that we could have held on to him - he was hardly going to be that expensive and we are very light on defenders at the moment.

Martinho II
26/01/2009, 6:55 PM
what age is ray now?? he has being playin a long time

Town Legend
26/01/2009, 11:19 PM
He's 35 I think or touching on it!