25/01/2009, 1:04 PM
Derry - Teenage Kicks by Undertones

Keen2win
25/01/2009, 1:08 PM
What do we run out ta?:o

I actually don't know!!!

Lamper.sffc
25/01/2009, 1:53 PM
The Kill Bill music. not sure of the name.

Buller
25/01/2009, 1:55 PM
Hoops - "Why do ye build me up!"

gufcfan
25/01/2009, 5:23 PM
Carmina Burana- O Fortuna

Youtube link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kvtl59jY4)

rambler14
25/01/2009, 5:30 PM
Cobh Ramblers: Arcade Fire-Wake Up

shefellover93
25/01/2009, 5:59 PM
Cork City - Dario G - Carnivale de Paris

Sam_Heggy
25/01/2009, 6:17 PM
Finn Harps song - badly in need of a revamp though :o

fionnsci
25/01/2009, 6:21 PM
The Saints are Coming - GreenDay/ U2.

GlasnevinRed
25/01/2009, 6:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDRPfHxSvlo&feature=related

Pigbag. This was ours at one stage. Think it's the most recent one anyway.

Rovers1
25/01/2009, 7:06 PM
Finn Harps song - badly in need of a revamp though :o

what a song!! Finn-Harpsh, Finn Harpsh!!......

ye should keep it, its great!

Dont think we run out to anything TBH. Michael Toolan's voice??

Rory H
25/01/2009, 7:06 PM
Michael Toolan and the Jeffersons........

oldyouth
25/01/2009, 7:30 PM
Wexford Youths - Nothing :(

Maybe this year.

stann
25/01/2009, 7:42 PM
This past year it was O Fortuna.
Previously the dance remix of Seven Nation Army by some Euro DJ I can't remember right now.
Then Sandstorm by Darude.
And before that Pigbag!

sonofstan
25/01/2009, 8:33 PM
What song does your team run out to?

Given this league don't you mean:

What song does your team run out of money to?

Ours is "Good Morning Judge"

Redkenrover
25/01/2009, 8:56 PM
what a song!! Finn-Harpsh, Finn Harpsh!!......

ye should keep it, its great!

Dont think we run out to anything TBH. Michael Toolan's voice??

Thought it was "Tonight in red and white" by Blank, or the classic that is played at some stage is C is for Cookie by the Cookie Monster!:D

Rovers1
25/01/2009, 9:46 PM
Thought it was "Tonight in red and white" by Blank, or the classic that is played at some stage is C is for Cookie by the Cookie Monster!:D

yeah we had that for a few game. The Red and White song is played mostly when the teams are warming up and at half time

Magicme
26/01/2009, 8:29 AM
Mons used to be Hard Fi - Hard to Beat then I changed to The Ramones - Blitzkreg Bop (sp?) but now with someone else doing the PA I dont really know!

eelmonster
26/01/2009, 9:21 AM
Instrumental version of "Go West", by the Village People/Pet Shop Boys. :o :)

superfrank
26/01/2009, 9:55 AM
Bray play some U2 song whent he players run out. It's Elevation or Vertigo.

Rovers Maniac
26/01/2009, 10:04 AM
We used to run out to a song that was wrote by a supporter, and not it has changed to that Tonight in red and white by Blank

Magicme
26/01/2009, 11:47 AM

God I hate that. Glad your in the premier this year so dont have to listen to it anymore.

passerrby
26/01/2009, 12:05 PM
I have been campaigning for a number of years for big toms version of 'drop kick me jesus through the goalposts of life" but the club feel it would offend the GAA

Dunny
26/01/2009, 12:53 PM

Whats the bets it will be changed to "The Boys Are Back In Town"..?:D

Ash
26/01/2009, 1:00 PM
Athlone Town use "The Boys Are Back In Town"

Macy
26/01/2009, 1:10 PM
What do we run out ta?:o

I actually don't know!!!
Theme from S'Express. FACT.

Roo69
26/01/2009, 1:24 PM
Elevation by U2 is what we ran out to last year.

Longfordian
26/01/2009, 3:45 PM
Theme from S'Express. FACT.

Rumour has it this season's theme shall be a medley of Section O terrace classics performed by a carefully chosen selection of the entrants in Longford's Got Talent. You heard it here first..

thischarmingman
26/01/2009, 4:23 PM
Sad lack of imagination shown by clubs in this league I'm afraid. Wexford Youths should be running out to Bruce Springsteen's “Darkness on the Edge of Town,” Kildare to Amy Winehouse's “You Know I'm No Good,” while UCD players should surely be greeted by Bjork's classic, “It's Oh So Quiet.” Given the spoofer's predilection for grand statements, Dylan's “Possibly 5 Believers,” seems to be an apt, though somewhat exaggerated choice for Dundalk. Anything from Dylan's “Bringing It All Back Home,” would suit Shamrock Rovers although an ironic playing of “On the Road Again,” would probably be the best choice. Given their change again, Limerick might optimistically go for for Chris Cornell's rendition of, “You Know My Name,” but if Finn Harps ran out to anything other than Frank Sinatra singing, “Send in the Clowns,” I'd despair, while Drogheda United should be serenaded by The Smiths' “I Know It's Over.” If only for the first line in it, Bohemians should run out to "Let's Face the Music and Dance,"

Longfordian
26/01/2009, 4:48 PM
Ours could be Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now..though on reflection that's probably better suited to full time given our recent home record.

Sam_Heggy
26/01/2009, 6:14 PM
I reckon this (http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpa4AU3emRk) would be more fitting to Harps unfortunately.

oldyouth
26/01/2009, 6:25 PM
Sad lack of imagination shown by clubs in this league I'm afraid. Wexford Youths should be running out to Bruce Springsteen's “Darkness on the Edge of Town,” Kildare to Amy Winehouse's “You Know I'm No Good,” while UCD players should surely be greeted by Bjork's classic, “It's Oh So Quiet.” Given the spoofer's predilection for grand statements, Dylan's “Possibly 5 Believers,” seems to be an apt, though somewhat exaggerated choice for Dundalk. Anything from Dylan's “Bringing It All Back Home,” would suit Shamrock Rovers although an ironic playing of “On the Road Again,” would probably be the best choice. Given their change again, Limerick might optimistically go for for Chris Cornell's rendition of, “You Know My Name,” but if Finn Harps ran out to anything other than Frank Sinatra singing, “Send in the Clowns,” I'd despair, while Drogheda United should be serenaded by The Smiths' “I Know It's Over.” If only for the first line in it, Bohemians should run out to "Let's Face the Music and Dance,"
Lovin' it:D

Macy
27/01/2009, 8:24 AM
Bring back Dr Nightdub, all is forgiven!

Magicme
27/01/2009, 8:32 AM
Old kids favourite "1 man and his dog" would suit us as it builds up the amount of "men" going to the mow the meadow like our crowd will grow this year!

eelmonster
27/01/2009, 8:34 AM
"Ghost Town" by the Specials would be more appropriate ...

oldyouth
27/01/2009, 12:38 PM
Tom Jones - Green, Green Grass of Home for Dundalk FC

HarpoJoyce
27/01/2009, 3:27 PM

Derry City FC - I shot the Sheriff (The Wailers)

niallsparky
27/01/2009, 3:44 PM
Bohemian Like You - Dandy Warhols

or

Carmina Burana - Carl Orff for the big games

shefellover93
27/01/2009, 4:47 PM
Funilly Enough, I had a list of songs for Cork City

The Cure - Friday I'm in Love
Billy Bragg - God's Footballer (Pick your favourite)
Weezer - We Are All On Drugs (Tom Coughlan perhaps?)
Blur - This is a low
Coldplay - Twisted Logic
David Bowie - Changes and Rebel Rebel
Death Cab for Cutie - The Ice is Getting Thinner

Frank & Walters - How Can I Exist?
Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have it So Much Better
Jarvis Cocker - Don't Let Him Waste Your Time
Fall Out Boy - Sugar We're Going Down
Zach Johnson - Sitting Waiting Wishing
Journey - Don't Stop Believing
Why? - Good Friday
Klaxons - It's Not Over Yet

Mad Moose
29/01/2009, 7:40 PM
Lovin' it:D

That is absolutely excellent. Great read.

Town Legend
04/02/2009, 4:10 AM
I know we used to run out to 'Welcome to the Jungle'. And also as far as I remember whenever we used to score a goal 'Zombie Nation' the sports chant remix used to ring out and we always won them home games. It was only played 5 or 6 times but we won all of them. Think its time we got onto our MC and got him to start playing it again!!!

endabob1
04/02/2009, 8:09 AM
Longford should run out to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6L0UD_zn4A

"There's only one good thing about a small town, you hate it and you want to get out"
:D

Town Legend
06/02/2009, 2:26 AM
Somehow can't see that song inspiring the team and revving up the fans!!! Put us sleep more like it!!! :D

RonnieB
06/02/2009, 9:47 AM
Could catch on :)

shefellover93
24/07/2009, 11:43 PM
This would be appropriate for us at the moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_Nq9fUX2WE

peadar1987
25/07/2009, 10:16 AM
Bray ran out to Amarillo last night. They also played a random snippet of it after Shane O'Neill scored. Does the song have some connection with the town I don't know about, because I doubt it was chosen for it's intimidation value!

RoversHead
25/07/2009, 11:50 AM
Derry - Teenage Kicks by Undertones
and my all time favourite song sung by away fans too,quality!