View Full Version : Your starting XI

longfordjames
25/01/2009, 12:46 PM
Mine

Brennan

Brennan Dermingham Frawley McCartney

Oladale Russo Rushe Jinks

Murphy Glynn

I am aware some of these may not kick off the season in red and black but I believe we would challenge for the playoffs with that side.

RockofGibraltar
25/01/2009, 12:58 PM
Mine

Brennan

Murphy Glynn

I am aware some of these may not kick off the season in red and black but I believe we would challenge for the playoffs with that side.

who is "brennan" the goalkeeper?? and the "brennan" at right-back - is that stephen brennan youre talking about? dont think he was offered a new deal

Keen2win
25/01/2009, 1:02 PM
Jesus we need a decent midfielder.

Dont think the play-offs are a possibility yet but with a few new good signings I might be quietly confident of causing an upset

longfordjames
25/01/2009, 1:03 PM
sorry mean murphy and ya stephen

howsyourtouch
25/01/2009, 1:33 PM
stephen isnt even with us this season...

Longfordian
25/01/2009, 4:40 PM
Gary Curran will be first choice I'd imagine. No point speculating on starting line ups until we know the make up of the whole squad.

Captain2007
25/01/2009, 5:43 PM
Would of thought Ray Kenny would be a good addition, play in several defensive positions. :confused:

hollocaine
25/01/2009, 7:16 PM
This thread is about one month premature! Let's wait til we have a finalised squad before we starting picking the team!

Martinho II
25/01/2009, 7:17 PM
Mine

Brennan

Murphy Glynn

stephen brennan frawley ,rushe and oladele havent bein offered contracts by the club yet... they werent in training yesterday

Battery Rover
25/01/2009, 7:45 PM
stephen brennan frawley ,rushe and oladele havent bein offered contracts by the club yet... they werent in training yesterday

I thought Oladele looked fairly handy when he played for you last season

Is Luke Hardy staying on this season

Town Legend
26/01/2009, 4:36 AM
I thought McCartney wasa midfielder???? :confused:

atfconline
26/01/2009, 2:36 PM
Jay McCartney is a midfielder. Brian McCarthy is a centre half.

I thought McCartney wasa midfielder???? :confused:

Town Legend
26/01/2009, 3:51 PM
Jay McCartney is a midfielder. Brian McCarthy is a centre half.

Yeah thats why I asked cos the top post has McCartney playing at left back in stead of left midfield!!!

Although I should of guessed cos he has a lot of mistakes in that team of his!!!:p