PDA

View Full Version : Google

KR's Post
24/01/2009, 9:00 PM
Hey, ya no when you type something into the search part and websites you have been on start to pop up when you enter the first letter... IE f then foot.ie comes up. How do i delete that setting? Please. Thanks

Dodge
24/01/2009, 9:04 PM
Wonder what you were searching for? hee he hee

If you're using IE go to tools, internet options, content and then Auto-complete

rambler14
24/01/2009, 10:06 PM
Or who he's trying to hide his previous searches from!!!:rolleyes::D

John83
24/01/2009, 11:03 PM
If you're using IE go to tools, internet options, content and then Auto-complete
In Firefox, it's under tools>options>privacy. Uncheck "Remember what I enter in forms and the search bar".

A face
25/01/2009, 9:46 PM
Hey, ya no when you type something into the search part and websites you have been on start to pop up when you enter the first letter... IE f then foot.ie comes up. How do i delete that setting? Please. Thanks

What you could do is type in f and when foot.ie pops up use the arrow keys to move down and highlight it and press the delete key.

Dodge
26/01/2009, 12:07 AM
In Firefox, it's under tools>options>privacy. Uncheck "Remember what I enter in forms and the search bar".

I have it set up that when I exit Firefix I delete all cache etc (except username/password cookies)