PDA

View Full Version : sun today

Martinho II
24/01/2009, 7:34 PM
www.ltfc.ie

im surprised noone mentioned about certain newspaper articles in todays sun and mirror.. it basically said that the town still owe money to ex players and management.. apparently a few of them complained to the fai about it.. but according to my source a certain ex staff member was still owed money but wouldnt give back the kit.. so he was politely told that he wasnt receivin money...the club has released a statement denying categorically what the tabloids said..

Town Legend
24/01/2009, 8:23 PM
Yeah seen the statement earlier. Hopefully we have our house in order cos I'm quietly confident we can finish in the top half of the league this season.

howsyourtouch
25/01/2009, 1:28 PM
no players are owed money,its the kitman i heard,and the club had not employed him,vinny had employed him to do the job...feckin cowboys

Martinho II
25/01/2009, 7:20 PM
no players are owed money,its the kitman i heard,and the club had not employed him,vinny had employed him to do the job...feckin cowboys

i heard today that one player was owed a small amount of cash lets just say that when he made his debut for us he let in five goals on his debut so good riddance to him...

LTFCfan
28/01/2009, 3:19 AM
This isnt the first time the issue of people being owed money has come up and it looks bad for the club.
Let alone how the fans may feel.
Anyone owed money should be paid no matter who they are what they did or what they didn't do and the club do themselves no favours letting rumours fester through the season either.