PDA

View Full Version : more points droped

l.f.c......
17/11/2003, 5:10 PM
o my god what a weekend 5_0 its to easy next hamsters please
as for kildare 1_1 with cobh and more points droped...super cobh

brian
18/11/2003, 10:39 AM
I see it as a point gained! we lose that game,it isnt in our hands.That was a vital point in cobh,because a win against monaghan gives us a showdown with ye! whether we beat ye or not,who knows, but our point at least means that limericks far superior goal difference wont play a part on who gets 4th! ..................My God im optamistic!:D :p

l.f.c......
18/11/2003, 10:49 AM
if we can get a win up in dundalk or bogey side i cant see anyone
beaten us at home to strong and still with stevo o flynn the goel machine to come back again ye..........

l.f.c......
18/11/2003, 10:49 AM
beaten us at home to strong and still with stevo o flynn the goel machine to come back again ye..........

brian
18/11/2003, 11:46 AM
your right but i can live in hope!! we just have to win at the weekend before we can even consider beating limerick! just wish the team would get behind the manager for one last push...for the fans sake at least!!

sadloserkid
18/11/2003, 2:40 PM
Realistically now two draws would suffice to see us into the playoffs. I think that you should beat Monaghan to be honest, regardless of suspensions but I do think it's very much in our hands now. Like you I'm hoping! :)

Saturday huh? I wonder if gael353 would be willing to drive to Station Road so we can be Monaghan fans for a night? :D

gael353
18/11/2003, 6:56 PM
nice try mister. no chance what so ever. but wait ive to cat sit that night...ok we're going lol

Estar
18/11/2003, 7:53 PM
Originally posted by l.f.c......

Didn't Dundalk hammer ye 3 zip this year? a draw would be a good result for Limerick, it would be nice for ye to let us break yer unbeaten run:D

sadloserkid
19/11/2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Estar
Didn't Dundalk hammer ye 3 zip this year?

No. No they didn't.
We got a late consolation. :)