PDA

View Full Version : Waterford Message Board

TheNorthsider
15/11/2003, 3:55 PM
logged on to the waterford message board this morning BTID i think is the name of it and was very dissapointed to see the anomosity towards city supporters in many of the posts.I firmly believe give credit where credit is due and thats why i would say fair play to waterford they deserved all the points that they got from city this year and possibly deserved more.I was delighted to see waterford come up and do well this year and gives us something to look forward to in a derby game.But their attitude in their posts pis*ed me off majorly and i now put them up there with rovers on my hate list and will look forward even more to the games next year and will make it a must to travel to the games in the rsc and ram it back @them when city win.A large majority condone what o connor does when they play city,i feel i speak for most of the genuine city suppoerters who would be really dissapointed in devine would carry on in the same manner but then again mick has to maturity and the professionalism not to carry on in a similar manner.Roll on the waterford games next year and hopefully we can put them in their place

A face
15/11/2003, 4:19 PM
For a post that has started out so well ..... To be honest, i am not worried about all this stuff, because it will blow over and be forgotten about barr a few bitter supporters.

Throughout your whole post .... you didn't mention that some City fans are throwing fuel on the fire, and perhaps even started it.

Yeah .... i am gutted to see the cráp going on, but i'll keep it in perspective.

TheNorthsider
15/11/2003, 5:44 PM
ok face if thats how u feel fine but have a look at the message board and look at the posts with no input from city fans see how many of them are there.Compare that to any of the city boards and see how many we have regarding waterford.Look at citynet see how many waterford supporters posted on that site probably as many as city supporters on the BTID site.look at the postings commending dan o connor for his actions at the last two games vs city.The perspective from what i can see face is a defined dislike for city and the supporters a dislike which seemed to take up most of the recent days messages posted on the board,where as compare that to the city message boards which dont target waterford.

TheNorthsider
15/11/2003, 5:46 PM
very dissapointed with their attitude :(