PDA

View Full Version : Is Faz Kudozovic gonna sign?

A face
14/01/2009, 11:47 AM
Rumours that Faz Kudozovic is going ot sign for City. Anyone hear anything about this?

How would people rate him?

HammerNThongs
14/01/2009, 12:22 PM
I like him. I think he's an excellent footballer which is why he flunked under Doolin at Drogs so I think if he does join us, we're only going to see the same as what we did last season. He is a far better player then what he has shown for Drogheda. Any time I saw him play down at the Cross for Sligo, he and Conor O were frequently their best players by a distance. He's versatile and skillful too.

Big fan, but Doolin is the wrong manager for him (and thus us :()

celticV3
14/01/2009, 12:52 PM
Great wee player, like so many or our recent players a qestionable exit but great player none the less. Would fit in great at cork aswell i would imagine. Thought he was gone with Zayed to azerbijan(spell check) though?

HammerNThongs
14/01/2009, 1:45 PM
Well, Zayed has come back to Fingal (much, much closer and easier to spell :p) so one would assume Faz had no joy over there as well!

corkboy360
26/01/2009, 10:39 PM
Seems its a done deal.

HammerNThongs
27/01/2009, 8:06 AM
Where di you hear that? I was reading yesterday that Sean Connor was looking to take him to Dundalk.

HammerNThongs
27/01/2009, 8:55 AM
I appear to have found my own answer:

http://extratime.ie/newsdesk/articles/1179/

Kuduzovic opts for Cork

2009-01-27 23:51:57

By Simon Carter

http://extratime.ie/media/extratime/images/articles/etlogo______.jpg Bosnian striker Fahrudin Kuduzovic has opted to sign for League of Ireland Premier Division club Cork City, after turning down a better financial offer from Dundalk.
Sean Connor, who managed Kuduzovic at Sligo Rovers two seasons ago, was thought to be close to landing the player for the newly promoted Lilywhites. However, Kuduzovic has instead chosen to join Cork and Paul Doolin, who signed the 24-year-old from Sligo for Drogheda United just last summer.
Kuduzovic is the second Drog to follow Doolin to Leeside after the recent implosion of the Louth club, after goalkeeper Dan Connor signed on at Turners Cross last week. The transfer has also dealt yet another blow to Dundalk, where Connor is struggling to strike deals with his favoured targets.

Sweet

Rovers1
27/01/2009, 9:07 PM
Great player, Best of luck Faz

corkboy360
27/01/2009, 10:47 PM
www.corkcityfc.ie (http://www.corkcityfc.ie)
You can read about the 2 signings there also.

corkboy360
27/01/2009, 10:48 PM
I appear to have found my own answer:

Took ya long enough :p

SligoBrewer
27/01/2009, 11:28 PM
Happy for the lad. Delighted he didn't to to Dundalk.

He'll do well in Cork. :)

HammerNThongs
28/01/2009, 10:43 AM
Took ya long enough :p

In my defense, I was (and am again) at work! :D

Rovers Maniac
28/01/2009, 10:59 AM
Ya if you get him playing well he is a really good player. I hope he does well down in Cork.

corkboy360
28/01/2009, 11:45 AM
In my defense, I was (and am again) at work! :D
Fair enough
It seems i knew before the cork city webite aswel if ya look at the time i posted it and the time they posted it:confused:

HammerNThongs
28/01/2009, 1:03 PM
Ya if you get him playing well he is a really good player. I hope he does well down in Cork.

I remember the last time he came down to the cross in Sligo colours he played as a lone forward ahead of a 5 man midfield and he was superb. Won so much ball off of Murray and Benno (I think it was at the time). His hold up play was superb and brought so many others into play...and that's not even the best assett of his game. I would think he and Kiely could cause damage if given a chance of being a strike pairing.

A front pairing of Behan and Faz with Alan O Connor on one wing is lacking massively in pace. Though it's still quicker then when Dudfield was there! :o

Rovers Maniac
29/01/2009, 11:55 AM
I remember the last time he came down to the cross in Sligo colours he played as a lone forward ahead of a 5 man midfield and he was superb. Won so much ball off of Murray and Benno (I think it was at the time). His hold up play was superb and brought so many others into play...and that's not even the best assett of his game. I would think he and Kiely could cause damage if given a chance of being a strike pairing.

A front pairing of Behan and Faz with Alan O Connor on one wing is lacking massively in pace. Though it's still quicker then when Dudfield was there! :o

Actually Judgey played up front along with him that night, Faz plays best between the midfield and forward line but all has to go to feet won't jump for a ball, quality player though. Not sure about Connor's Comments about the money you are meant to paying him, could be him talking a bit of rubbish as i say he thought he could bring Faz to Dundalk.

HammerNThongs
29/01/2009, 2:35 PM
Actually Judgey played up front along with him that night, Faz plays best between the midfield and forward line but all has to go to feet won't jump for a ball, quality player though. Not sure about Connor's Comments about the money you are meant to paying him, could be him talking a bit of rubbish as i say he thought he could bring Faz to Dundalk.

Judge must have been rubbish then, because I dont remember him being anywhere near Faz all game. Either way, I know in that "Three Quarters" line is his best position, but he seemed to take extra responsibility on in that game.

As for money, I heard we offered less then Dundalk anyway. What is Connors saying?