PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's Match

DolansWaistcoat
14/11/2003, 4:21 PM
It's great to see the queen's favourite Eircom league team are back in town.... Only messin she's actually a shels fan. Hopefully we'll get back on track tonight after getting a hiding by Waterford.

fonzi
14/11/2003, 5:04 PM
too true Dolan's.
3 prayers to city on that one.
i hope to hear that Benno has a good game tonight.
come on the rebel army!
:eek: --thats a shout.

foureyes
14/11/2003, 8:44 PM
Livescore claims we won 1-0!

can it be true?

it mustve been another 'lets all push forward for the last 10 minutes' dealies but i dont care.

also pats are losing with 10 minutes to go. get in to ****.

Confirmation:
city 1-0 derry (doyle,78)
longford 2-0 rats

nice.

dysan
14/11/2003, 8:55 PM
from aertel...

Cork City 1-0 Derry City RES
Doyle 78 :D

Counting Crow
14/11/2003, 10:44 PM
Also Waterford actually did us a favor also tonight by drawing with Notre Dame Basketball Club - 1-1.

So the results went well for us tonight.

thecorner
15/11/2003, 1:00 AM
up until 9.18 2nite we were throwing the inter to-to spot at anyone who wanted.they kept throwing it back at us

seems after a long think about it, we finally decided we will keep it

we offered it and they didnt take it

ungrateful b@st@rds
:D :D :D :D

ian
15/11/2003, 8:06 AM
Last night's game well derry held it for most of the game they defended well but city broke them down in the end. I thought what Pat done to the team last night was good he broke up the team that played down in waterford and I think it done the team good last night.

Counting Crow
15/11/2003, 9:28 AM
Agree with you Ian.

Nwankwo impressed - particularly on a good pitch, he chased down players and showed good skill. Along with George we now have another player who can hold up the ball, wait for players to move and play them on. Did you notice he found his man almost always with his passes.

Nolan had a really good debut - he is really fast and puts a lot of effort in. Good to see the occassion didn't phase him.

I thought Casey improved also on previous performances. Looked like a few weeks in the stand has done him some good - time to think etc.

Well done Pat.

ian
15/11/2003, 9:48 AM
Agree with you Counting Crow.

Kwanko was good on the ball and his passing was good. It was a petty that the other lads on the left and right of the pitch could not read what he was going to do with the ball.

Also billy and casey left them selfs down when Kwanko passed the Ball to them.

No lads I am not haveing a go at the player's I am just saying that if they can gel together for next season it will be good to watch city next season.

patsh
15/11/2003, 12:48 PM
I must say that all players, even Derek with his two runs forward, played well tonight.
Was impressed with Casey, he looked interested and involved and looks quite handy when he makes the effort.
Nwanko showed a lot of promise, well worth hanging on to.
Still even though Derry came for a point, Dykes telling them to slow it down and take it easy from the 10th minute on, we should be beating the botom club a bit handier than we did.
It was great to walk out of the Cross with 3 points, and not that deflated nil all feeling..:)

ian
15/11/2003, 1:20 PM
True true Patsh

It was a good feeling to leave the ground with all three points last night.