PDA

View Full Version : Winter evenings getting you down?

A face
13/01/2009, 10:56 AM
So is the lack of football over the Winter evenings getting you down? Do you find yourself staring out the window at the rain counting the days until the fixtures are released? Then cheer up buddy, here is a great way to pass the time and brighten up your life. And during this global downturn and the resulting recession, the price of this 2008 Annual is not to be sniffed at ..... Its free (http://www.walkthechalk.com/walkthechalkannual2008.pdf)

On a day when Johnny McDonnell suddenly finds a lot more spare time on his hands, the former St Pats boss could find few better ways to fill those empty hours than by downloading the highly unofficial story of the 2008 League of Ireland season as told by walkthechalk.com's omnipotent sage - Sniffer.

The 106 page annual is free for you to download, pass among your friends, use as cheap wallpaper if your club is battling the examiner, or to make 106 varieties of paper plane.

tiktok
13/01/2009, 11:30 AM
I'll have to wait until lunchtime when the printer at work is in less demand :)

A face
13/01/2009, 11:36 AM
I'll have to wait until lunchtime when the printer at work is in less demand :)

Its worth it, its a good read

Mad Moose
13/01/2009, 11:49 AM
There might have been a time in my work life at home when I might have made the time to read it and I'll certainly download it because its excellent. I enjoyed the opening ages with a quick read and scan of it. Certainly entertaining lunchtime read. For some bizarre reason here foot.ie evades the work monitoring filter system which is excellent.:D

Very very well done.

Dodge
13/01/2009, 11:58 AM
Doesn't mention pats drawing 2-2 in Sweden...