Johnny Mac gone from Pats

http://stpatsfc.com/news.php?id=2794

KBurke
08/01/2009, 3:30 PM
http://www.stpatsfc.com/news.php?id=2794

John Mc Donnell leaves St Pats

blue til i die
08/01/2009, 3:37 PM
this should be moved to the st pats thread.

BohsPartisan
08/01/2009, 3:41 PM
They should go for Scully, he could double as manager and team bus driver. :D

Red&White Rover
08/01/2009, 3:43 PM
Was coming.

Mr A
08/01/2009, 4:22 PM
Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty. Please take Hegarty.

Cici900
08/01/2009, 4:30 PM
Why? Thought he was quite a nice manager?

Mr A
08/01/2009, 4:38 PM
He is. He's fantastic. You should take him.

Sam_Heggy
08/01/2009, 4:50 PM
He is. He's fantastic. You should take him.

I'll offer to drive him to Cobh too.

gufct
08/01/2009, 5:12 PM
Alan Matthews has to be the front runner far better manager than Scully.

pineapple stu
08/01/2009, 5:23 PM
Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. :p

sligoman
08/01/2009, 5:36 PM
Walk, or was he pushed?

passerrby
08/01/2009, 5:42 PM
Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. Please take Doolin. :p

what exactly are you trying to say

pineapple stu
08/01/2009, 5:47 PM
Just want a bit of a laugh next season.

The Lilywhites
08/01/2009, 6:50 PM
16/1 Kerr

http://www.paddypower.com/bet?action=go_fb_type&category=SOCCER&disp_cat_id=&ev_class_id=115&ev_type_id=7483

pineapple stu
08/01/2009, 6:51 PM
More chance of me getting the job, I'd say.

gael353
08/01/2009, 6:54 PM
watch for the star/Fat Dolan in the comming weeks yap on about Noel O'Connor :)

Rovers1
08/01/2009, 7:36 PM
watch for the star/Fat Dolan in the comming weeks yap on about Noel O'Connor :)

hes's on Newstalk now talking about it

wonder88
08/01/2009, 7:37 PM
No surprise, a very poor manager, of same ability as Doolin and Fenlon, two others who pats should consider if they want to underachieve again next yr

The Lilywhites
08/01/2009, 8:10 PM
Price now removed on Kerr but his name is still there.

EDIT: 12/1 now.

pete
08/01/2009, 8:18 PM
They should go for Scully, he could double as manager and team bus driver. :D

Does he have the necessary licence? :p

shantykelly
08/01/2009, 8:23 PM
ach, sure the gardai wouldnt let him on the road without it.

sheao
08/01/2009, 8:59 PM
I reckon Alan Mathews will apply for the Pats job.

Hibs4Ever
09/01/2009, 7:09 AM

I reckon he'll get it

brianw82
09/01/2009, 7:38 AM
Where exactly is Johnny going to go? Does he have something better lined up?

All his CV says is that he failed to win the league 2 years in a row, despite being faster out of the traps both times than Derval O'Rourke and having one of the biggest budgets in the league. The UEFA Cup run is a selling point, I suppose, but one of the only ones.

Certainly, if I was a chairman looking at CVs, it wouldn't impress me.

Hibs4Ever
09/01/2009, 8:17 AM

All his CV says is that he failed to win the league 2 years in a row, despite being faster out of the traps both times than Derval O'Rourke and having one of the biggest budgets in the league. The UEFA Cup run is a selling point, I suppose, but one of the only ones.

Certainly, if I was a chairman looking at CVs, it wouldn't impress me.

What was Paul Cook's CV like before Sligo took him on?

Mr A
09/01/2009, 8:30 AM
No surprise, a very poor manager, of same ability as Doolin and Fenlon, two others who pats should consider if they want to underachieve again next yr

I'm not a fan, but I really don't think Fenlon can be said to have underachieved last season!

Dalymountrower
09/01/2009, 8:50 AM

Either a WUM re Fenlon or an early contender for idiotic post of the year.

charliesboots
09/01/2009, 9:05 AM

I reckon Alan Matthews won't take a job until Cork pay him what they owe him

redgav
09/01/2009, 9:06 AM

not a chance that he'll apply .Like all managers that take clubs to task for unfair dismissal ,him getting another job before that court date could harm his case / compensation.

The Lilywhites
09/01/2009, 9:18 AM
I thought this type of thread wasn't being moved from the main forum anymore....?

Hibs4Ever
09/01/2009, 9:21 AM
I thought this type of thread wasn't being moved from the main forum anymore....?

Indeed

brianw82
09/01/2009, 9:55 AM
What was Paul Cook's CV like before Sligo took him on?

Cook hasn't had the best budget in whatever league he has managed in. It was a gamble to employ him but it has paid off for us.

Longfordian
09/01/2009, 11:26 AM
I reckon Alan Matthews won't take a job until Cork pay him what they owe him

Don't know about that. He hasn't any income at the moment and aren't you under an obligation to mitigate your loss?. I suppose he could get a job outside football and not harm his chances but I think if the job were offered to him he might take it. He could still claim for the difference between what he's getting in his new job and what he was getting in his old job.

pineapple stu
09/01/2009, 11:38 AM
Is he not back working for the bank?

Fivesilver
09/01/2009, 11:47 AM

Maybe he can manage Martin Cullen's Premiership team . . . although the minister is probably holding out for Davy Fitzgerald.

Longfordian
09/01/2009, 11:49 AM

Don't think so. He was on a two year career break and was saying at the time he left Cork that he couldn't go back to that job until the two years were up. Maybe things have changed since, I don't know.

sheao
10/01/2009, 12:01 PM
No,he left that job when he came down to manager City full-time last season

BulmersKid
10/01/2009, 12:56 PM
No,he left that job when he came down to manager City full-time last season

I think he took a 2 year career break from the bank. Didn't give it up.

irishultra
10/01/2009, 1:00 PM
irish people in soccer really need to start becoming more aquainted with other european counterparts.

BulmersKid
10/01/2009, 1:04 PM
irish people in soccer really need to start becoming more aquainted with other european counterparts.

In what way?