PDA

View Full Version : they are comming to fet Yeh

the sub
06/01/2009, 5:24 PM
Nice reading in the Echo tonight..

The (FOCR's) are coming to get the commette, hard to take in but it seems they are carying a torch for your chairman, has someone in the focr's a cruch on him.
Is there any other think they can say they keep repeating themselves with same broken record.
The space they used up saying the same S'@@t week in week out it must be hard to listen to in Cobh.
They have not said anyother words in how they will secure the club and the days are ticking by.
25 day to go

don ramo
06/01/2009, 5:50 PM
there just dopes, simple as, if they went about there business with some sort of dignity, maybe we could respect them,

bellavistaman
06/01/2009, 6:13 PM
Were coming to get them too.:D

6yardpunisha
06/01/2009, 6:21 PM
very unhappy with the two boyos who seem to be leading the charge for the FOCkR's, running to the press all the time, can we not conduct ourselves like every other club in trouble, with dignity

Ram72
07/01/2009, 1:18 AM
very unhappy with the two boyos who seem to be leading the charge for the FOCkR's, running to the press all the time, can we not conduct ourselves like every other club in trouble, with dignity
Like that would ever happen. :cool:

MainManRam
07/01/2009, 4:50 PM
It was tough reading alright. Too many people with other agendas when the main agenda should just be securing the future of our football club.

marty
07/01/2009, 7:21 PM
I think everyone is forgeting the people who got us into this mess(current board),the amount of volunteers this club has had over the years were good people and were always involved with the club at some level.I know as I have a grandfather who helped out for the past 50 years but will no longer be after the bingo fiasco.At the moment we have no team but press releases from unamed former players-WTF?? Dav,murray,carey,cummins,kearney are what we seem to have lost or be destined to lose 3 handy locals looking to play for wanderers who exactly released this? Going to be hard to go in that gate next season and I know theres a lot more like me

luka
07/01/2009, 7:42 PM
but press releases from unamed former players-WTF?? Dav,murray,carey,cummins,kearney are what we seem to have lost or be destined to lose 3 handy locals looking to play for wanderers who exactly released this?

I lost you where the above is concerned Marty. What former players iisued or were part of an issued press release? Cummins didn't attend the Players/Committee meeting but Kearney did. Dav is long gone so would have had no input. Carey & Murray still want to play for Ramblers and the three locals still give Ramblers first preference.

marty
07/01/2009, 8:16 PM
Back of 2nites echo stating carey close to deal with waterford and hendo looking to sign murray,dav with city so he obviously not involved so has me wondering who are the players backing proposals??

Redshanks
08/01/2009, 8:20 AM
The 9 players who showed up at meeting.

The only fiasco about the bingo is that it took over 30 years to clean it up. Then we already knew there 42 members who dont want the club cleaned up with the new transparent financial controls.

Funny then how those same people will scream and accuse the present management committee of mismanagement.

The FOCR's say in the press that they will introduce controls AND in the same sentence will reinstate the bingo to the old set up -WOW they are actually broadcasting that they dont want the club cleaned up!

By the way, bingo never ceased, are you going tonight?