PDA

View Full Version : Movie Poll 2006

Heliodorus
04/01/2009, 8:29 PM
Recently there was a very successful set of album polls conducted on here which everyone on here seemed to enjoy. How about doing the same thing with films? We could vote first of all vote on the film of the year and then the individual winning films could be voted against each other to get a decade winner. We can extend this all the way back in time to the 1920s and have a final vote of all the decade winners to reveal foot.ie's greatest movie of all time. It will take time, but hey, it will be fun.

To start with I suggest we go with 2006 as some people might still be watching the odd movie from last year and 2007 like myself. Obviously I wont have watched every movie I put in a poll and some movies up for the vote are in there only by word of mouth, reputation or by their sheer box office success ( Titanic for instance).

jebus
04/01/2009, 8:45 PM
If the mod of the forum were doing it I'd suggest starting at a specific year and working up like I did with the music poll, easier to keep track of, but whatever really