PDA

View Full Version : Cummins and J Kearney gone

don ramo
03/01/2009, 2:26 PM
thats 3 players gone now lads, with davin at city (could be 4, heard murray hasnt actually signed for city),

we really need to show a bit of motion, get the ball rolling even if its gonna fall to pieces in a months time, we need a manager now and at least half a team signed within 2 weeks,

rambler14
03/01/2009, 2:35 PM
They have signed for Waterford by the way!

don ramo
03/01/2009, 2:37 PM
They have signed for Waterford by the way!

:D:D:D

luka
03/01/2009, 3:06 PM
could be 4, heard murray hasnt actually signed for city

And won't be if we get our house in order!!!!

jfarlo
03/01/2009, 4:48 PM
not too woried bout graham cummins, taught he was one of the biggest let downs last season. john kearney is a big loss. also heard barret and john and conor meade have signed for wanderers.looks as if we will even be unable to hold on to local players. all the infighting in the clubs looks like it is finally coming to a head. someone needs to get the finger out.things lookin fairly bleak

don ramo
03/01/2009, 4:55 PM
not too woried bout graham cummins, taught he was one of the biggest let downs last season. john kearney is a big loss. also heard barret and john and conor meade have signed for wanderers.looks as if we will even be unable to hold on to local players. all the infighting in the clubs looks like it is finally coming to a head. someone needs to get the finger out.things lookin fairly bleak

well i think cummins is a loss, the reason he was so ineffective is he was always played up front by himself, barrett and the meades will be back, cant really see them or anyone picking MSL over LOI football,

i would hope once next weeks meeting is out of the way, the ball will start rolling and we can get back to the business of football,

bellavistaman
03/01/2009, 6:25 PM
Heard the move to wanderers is after falling apart. Hopefully a start of things to come

offside rule
03/01/2009, 6:43 PM
3lads have signed for wanderer's, but have agreed to sit out upcoming fixtures for next fortnight to see wat happens at EGM on 11th JAN.
Should Rams fail to secure there FAI licence and LOI football, then the lads will be playin their football next Season down at Old Church park!

rambler14
03/01/2009, 7:24 PM
3lads have signed for wanderer's, but have agreed to sit out upcoming fixtures for next fortnight to see wat happens at EGM on 11th JAN.
Should Rams fail to secure there FAI licence and LOI football, then the lads will be playin their football next Season down at Old Church park!

At least someone can clear things up! Well Done Offside!

Much better than someone coming along saying "I heard" and then suddenly expect us all to believe what they say as gospel!

don ramo
03/01/2009, 7:44 PM

licence isnt due for month 31st of january

offside rule
03/01/2009, 8:33 PM
licence isnt due for month 31st of january

I think you'll find vote(2nd) on 11th Jan will be major influence on licence.
Lads will know the result of this vote and will then decide on where they'll play ball.

Black and White
03/01/2009, 8:36 PM
Did'nt John Kearney join ye from Waterford at the start of last season and now hes gone back!!

bellavistaman
03/01/2009, 8:57 PM

Great to hear that, their conducting themselves very well to be fair what more can ya ask from them as Rams fans. Fair play to clearing it up offsider.

I think you'll find vote(2nd) on 11th Jan will be major influence on licence.
Lads will know the result of this vote and will then decide on where they'll play ball.
Ya its going to effct their decision massively

Did'nt John Kearney join ye from Waterford at the start of last season and now hes gone back!!
Thats alan your thnking of.

Iorfa2MaccaJim
03/01/2009, 11:30 PM
Hi lads.

Could someone give me some feedback or stats on our two new signings,
Graham Cummins and John Kearney.

Thanks

rambler14
03/01/2009, 11:32 PM
Hi lads.

Thanks

Do you have FIFA 2009?:rolleyes::cool:

don ramo
04/01/2009, 12:25 AM
Hi lads.

Thanks

ones a striker and the other is a midfileder,

bellavistaman
04/01/2009, 2:42 AM
I apologise for the two "comedians", have to be smart as always and not funny as usual!!

Graham Cummins is a young centre back/striker would run all day for ya and will never give anything less than 100%, i think common feeling on cummins is he a better CB than a forward but will do a job in either position.

John Kearney is a central midfielder and IMo is a very hot and cold player he is either dominating the game or totally out of it, personally i never thought he was any better than alan kearney, veey simular only alan kearney would have more of a killer pass quality about him, but a good signing to be fair.

To be honest hendo could have done/Still can do, far more damage to the club, they are two players whos absence next year wont reduce me to tears in all honesty, certainly wouldnt fear them gracing st.colmans again next year, we'll look after them!!!

luka
04/01/2009, 8:05 AM

The three lads have NOT signed for Wanderers. The rest of your statement is more or less correct.

Iorfa2MaccaJim
04/01/2009, 1:46 PM
Cheers bellavistaman.

Thanks for the profiles. It's always nice to ask a fan from the player's former club.

Allstar
04/01/2009, 2:35 PM
The 3 lads HAVE signed for wanderers. They are on the MSL form. End of.

rambler14
04/01/2009, 2:42 PM

Boo ya!

Don't ya just love the way non-Wanderers people are trying to fob it off as mere speculation!

don ramo
04/01/2009, 2:48 PM

you dont understand football at all do ya :confused:

luka
04/01/2009, 2:49 PM

On yer bike. I was told be a good soure the other night that they had, however, what played out was:

The Committee had a meeting with nine players the other night. The three in question notified the club that they had been approaced by Wanderers. They asked if they could sign for Wanderers until all this Club business is sorted out and then re-sign for Ramblers and they were told they couldn't.

There's post here somwhere that someone called John Meade and asked him straight out if he sign and he said 'No'. So who's pulling who's leg.

Unless you have one hundred percent solid proof of the signings and the guys are Wanderers players then I'm going with my above statement

Allstar
05/01/2009, 2:07 AM
Seen the form with my own eyes. What more can I say???

don ramo
05/01/2009, 2:13 AM
Seen the form with my own eyes. What more can I say???
like was said its not official till they play,

cant really see anyone chosing MSL over LOI, and i somehow dont think wonderers are one of the MSL teams that pay wages

Redshanks
05/01/2009, 10:36 AM
So now we are in the business of showing forms to people, is that how wanderers do their business?

I think not, and dont tell us that a player showed it to you!

rambler14
05/01/2009, 8:48 PM
So now we are in the business of showing forms to people, is that how wanderers do their business?

It's one big sheet.......you can't miss it!

Allstar
06/01/2009, 12:31 AM

I dont think that it really matters to ya where i saw it!!

Allstar
06/01/2009, 12:33 AM
like was said its not official till they play,

cant really see anyone chosing MSL over LOI, and i somehow dont think wonderers are one of the MSL teams that pay wages

Jaysus i didnt even think that a club with that name even existed in cobh!! :D

don ramo
06/01/2009, 2:25 AM
Jaysus i didnt even think that a club with that name even existed in cobh!! :D

looks like i won the argument my friend

Redshanks
06/01/2009, 8:22 AM
I didnt say where you saw it all star -I said i doubt very much if you did see it.
R14 said it was a very big sheet -must have been blowing in the wind for people here to have spotted it!

bellavistaman
06/01/2009, 8:45 AM
Back to the players thing, Waterford signed Mick Devine!! Oh yes if ever the game needed something to push it from crazy to total dirty, here we have it, cant wait for the derby now!! We stuff waterford and devine gets a hammering walking off embarassed, along with john kearney, cant wait!! We'll see if he kisses the Waterford badge too.
Oh bring it on!!!!

don ramo
06/01/2009, 11:33 AM
devine would kiss sh*t to stir things:D

stann
06/01/2009, 4:22 PM
Back to the players thing, Waterford signed Mick Devine!! Oh yes if ever the game needed something to push it from crazy to total dirty, here we have it, cant wait for the derby now!! We stuff waterford and devine gets a hammering walking off embarassed, along with john kearney, cant wait!! We'll see if he kisses the Waterford badge too.
Oh bring it on!!!!

Number 1, he hasn't signed. Don't know if he will or not but nothing is official yet anyway.
Number 2, you do realise he's already played for us, for a number of seasons? :D
Am curious though, why would it be such a big deal this time?

bellavistaman
06/01/2009, 7:07 PM
He let us down last year, ill only speak for myself lost all respect for the man. Cant wait for him to be back. If its with Waterford what a occasion that will be. It on the papers that talks have broken down, so maybe not.

Allstar
07/01/2009, 12:49 AM
looks like i won the argument my friend

Course ya did!! And im not your friend

Allstar
07/01/2009, 12:50 AM
I didnt say where you saw it all star -I said i doubt very much if you did see it.
R14 said it was a very big sheet -must have been blowing in the wind for people here to have spotted it!

Well i have seen it cause i would have no other reason to say it otherwise.

MainManRam
07/01/2009, 6:15 PM
Course ya did!! And im not your friend

oooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuu excuse me u are fiesty arent u:D

rambler14
07/01/2009, 6:59 PM
Waterford are linked with Alan Carey:) and Darl Kavanagh:( today.

It made bittersweet reading for me as the player I wanted the most to remain at Ramblers was Kavanagh and the player I prayed for Hendo to take was Alan Carey.

theboywonder
07/01/2009, 7:36 PM
Kavanagh would be a huge loss, massive player for us last season, roll on Sunday so we can hopefully start a fresh monday morning and attract some players

rambler14
08/01/2009, 1:03 AM
Kavanagh would be a huge loss, massive player for us last season, roll on Sunday so we can hopefully start a fresh monday morning and attract some players

We need a manager first!

Redshanks
08/01/2009, 9:22 AM
No, we need a club first!

rambler14
13/01/2009, 12:31 AM
For those interested Ross Gaynor signed for Sporting Fingal along with Gary O'Neill (ex St.Pats), Eamon Zayed (ex Drogs), Darren Quigley (ex Derry), Shane McFaul (ex UCD)and Shaun Williams (ex Harps and Drogs)!

jeff24
17/01/2009, 1:44 PM
kevin murrary has signed for waterford utd tis morning

rambler14
17/01/2009, 2:48 PM
B0llocks!