PDA

View Full Version : Free the Southport One!

Pages : [1] 2

Thunderblaster
02/01/2009, 10:59 AM
Folks,

I'm starting a campaing to free the Southport One, who was arrested and charged earlier in the week. This man is innocent of all the charges put before him as I believe that he was been framed for a crime that he did not commit. Steven Gerrard is an innocent man, a private man and a family man and he does not deserve to be penalised for a crime he did not commit. May all forumites who believe in the innocence of Stevie G add their post in support in the campaign for justice.

Free The Southport One!!

rambler14
02/01/2009, 11:17 AM
Free Stevie G!

I need him for my fantasy league team!

Neish
02/01/2009, 11:42 AM
Lock him up and throw away the key

rambler14
02/01/2009, 1:15 PM
Folks,

I'm starting a campaing to free the Southport One, who was arrested and charged earlier in the week. This man is innocent of all the charges put before him as I believe that he was been framed for a crime that he did not commit. Steven Gerrard is an innocent man, a private man and a family man and he does not deserve to be penalised for a crime he did not commit. May all forumites who believe in the innocence of Stevie G add their post in support in the campaign for justice.

Free The Southport One!!

How in Gods name do you know he's innocent? Were you there?
Just because he's a private man and a family man doesn't make him innocent.

Now the fact of the matter is that he probably is innocent but you never know!

shakermaker1982
02/01/2009, 3:53 PM
I hope he gets 5 years!!!!! To make matters worse he listens to Phil Collins.

Splurge
02/01/2009, 6:09 PM
I'd love to see him get a few yrs, miss his prime yrs. :D

rambler14
02/01/2009, 6:39 PM
Wouldn't ya love it if he went to prison and Liverpool missing that sparky player with the fiery temprement decided to sign Joey Barton as his replacement!:D

Angus
02/01/2009, 10:20 PM
Free him from what ? Midfield duties ? Because that ship has sailed !

sligoman
02/01/2009, 11:14 PM
Whether he did it or not, Gerrard will get off with little (if any) punishment because of who he is. Community service at most.

I'm sure the DJ will be well compensated by Mr. G.

rambler14
03/01/2009, 11:01 AM
Folks,

Free The Southport One!!

He's not innocent. If he was innocent he wouldn't have been charged!
He did something but nobody knows exactly what.

I think your just a Liverpool fan thats afraid of losing your "prized" asset!

Thunderblaster
03/01/2009, 11:19 AM
I got my Free The Southport One t-shirt printed in Liverpool Printway, 57, Bold Street, Liverpool yesterday for £8.75, done in one hour with a class picture of Stevie G and I'm wearing it today. Any Scouser forumites looking at this can call into the shop to get their t-shirt printed. I have taken a picture of it and I will post it up next week.

Thunderblaster
03/01/2009, 11:22 AM
I'd love to see him get a few yrs, miss his prime yrs. :D

No chance mate!! He will be acquitted of the charges put before him.

Thunderblaster
03/01/2009, 11:26 AM
He did something but nobody knows exactly what.

After his dinner, he made a loud burp. He then fingered his ear, scratched his backside, ruffled his hair, spat some phlegm, played with his ding dong, picked his nose and ate his snots.:D:D:D

rambler14
03/01/2009, 11:49 AM
I got my Free The Southport One t-shirt printed in Liverpool Printway, 57, Bold Street, Liverpool yesterday for £8.75, done in one hour with a class picture of Stevie G and I'm wearing it today. Any Scouser forumites looking at this can call into the shop to get their t-shirt printed. I have taken a picture of it and I will post it up next week.

Christ your one sad act!

Dunny
03/01/2009, 11:53 AM
Christ your one sad act!

:D:D:D

gilberto_eire
03/01/2009, 9:11 PM

Taught you said it was free? :p

You couldn't be this serious about an Englsih footballer?! :confused:

rambler14
03/01/2009, 10:17 PM
Taught you said it was free? :p

You couldn't be this serious about an Englsih footballer?! :confused:

This guy brings new meaning to the word stalker.

Stalkers are supposed to be inconspicuous but this guy takes it to a new level all together. On the back of the shirt it probably says "I stalk Stevie G!"

bellavistaman
03/01/2009, 10:24 PM
Ya how shockin is this thread he deserves nothing less than the treatment Joey Barton got.

He's a knacker-end of. Previous tackles(naysmithbeing one that springs to mind), prove my point, im a Man Utd fan but seruiously would sign him ahead of most midfielders hes a top player, one of my favourites i must admit, but fingers crossed justice will be served. I not ill be wearing my where is the justice t-shirt.

razor
04/01/2009, 7:31 PM
He's a knacker-end of. Previous tackles(naysmithbeing one that springs to mind), prove my point, im a Man Utd fan but seruiously would sign him ahead of most midfielders hes a top player, one of my favourites i must admit, but fingers crossed justice will be served. I not ill be wearing my where is the justice t-shirt.And you were doing so well and all :D

old git
04/01/2009, 8:19 PM
No chance mate!! He will be acquitted of the charges put before him.

just seen breaking news on sky news liverpool & benitiz have done a deal with the british legal system gerrard released and all charges dropped and a unnamed irish liverpool striker has been charged with assualt / affray and under terms of deal is to be held in custody for rest of season :D:D

dfx-
05/01/2009, 12:04 AM
Torres and Carragher will testify he was in bed at the time, so he'll be fine....

Den Perry
05/01/2009, 1:25 PM
Any Scouser forumites looking at this can call into the shop to get their t-shirt printed. I have taken a picture of it and I will post it up next week.[/QUOTE]

Doubt there are any "scouser forumites". Have to be able to read to use the forum...

noby
05/01/2009, 1:42 PM
He's not innocent. If he was innocent he wouldn't have been charged!

I was wondering why I was reading this thread, but this little gem made it worth the while.

Thunderblaster
06/01/2009, 9:49 PM

Picture as promised!!

rambler14
06/01/2009, 9:51 PM
Picture as promised!!

and I bet you've pulled the knob off yourself every night since you got it!

Thunderblaster
06/01/2009, 9:57 PM
and I bet you've pulled the knob off yourself every night since you got it!

No, my knob got decapitated many moons ago!!:eek::D

First
07/01/2009, 4:45 PM
Hang him and by that I mean Thunderblaster.

bellavistaman
09/01/2009, 2:34 AM
No, my knob got decapitated many moons ago!!:eek::D

Did he throw a weapon at you too so..:D, suppose he would be innocent of that too.

razor
09/01/2009, 8:40 AM
Did he throw a weapon at you too so..:DOooh er missus.
You're not implying that Gerrard actually threw something at someone are you?

old git
09/01/2009, 10:45 AM
Oooh er missus.
You're not implying that Gerrard actually threw something at someone are you?

depends which paper you read ... he threw a right hook or a elbow to the mouth :D

shakermaker1982
24/07/2009, 9:46 AM
How I would laugh if he gets sent down.

Dirty little scumbag. CCTV footage of him was hilarious.

endabob1
24/07/2009, 10:10 AM
He'll get off with a slap on the wrist fine, first offence and all that jazz but the cctv shows up the real Stevie G, as with most modern footballers, arrogance beyond belief.

reder
24/07/2009, 10:28 AM
I would love to see him getting a nice slap on the wrists. Make him sweep the streets of the city or dig up weeds in the parks in L4, I say. None of this coaching youngsters rubbish. A bit of proper graft will work wonders for his attitude.

On a side note, the standard of dancing in that video was a disgrace. Gerrard was as bad as anyone. He should be sent to the Peter Crouch School of dance a.s.a.p.

Closed Account 2
24/07/2009, 11:50 AM
He's been found not guilty.

KK77
24/07/2009, 11:53 AM
[QUOTE=shakermaker1982;1198342]How I would laugh if he gets sent down.

Dirty little scumbag. CCTV footage of him was hilarious.[/QUOTE

Not Guilty hard luck:D

cheifo
24/07/2009, 11:55 AM

Makes me sick. For how much longer do have to watch fans of Phil Collins be able to callously give the middle finger to good taste and decency.

centre mid
24/07/2009, 11:58 AM

What a shock

shakermaker1982
24/07/2009, 12:08 PM
attacks a bloke and it's all caught on CCTV and he still walks. Self defence? What a joke.

micls
24/07/2009, 12:17 PM
Can I just congratulate Thunderblaster on a top quality wind up. Fair play man :)

roinuj
24/07/2009, 12:17 PM
Lock him up and throw away the key

lock the whole of liverpool up and trow away the key :D

Closed Account 2
24/07/2009, 12:37 PM
Makes me sick. For how much longer do have to watch fans of Phil Collins be able to callously give the middle finger to good taste and decency.

Regarding the verdict, I cannot believe it's true. We waited and we wondered, I was surprised at how quick the verdict came, I thought we would have to wait one more night. We've heard both sides of the story, but I think the CCTV showed the true colours of him. Premiership footballers dont live seperate lives to normal people, but they always escape punishment, that's just the way it is. Gerrard has a bad reputation now, he might think the verdict means he can live yet another day in paradise, but the whole incident should be a wake up call to him.

De Town
24/07/2009, 1:14 PM
Its ridiculous. If I punched someone in a bar, and it was all caught on CCTV, but I said I only did it in self defence, do you think I would be found not guilty? Not a chance. Its a joke.

rava
24/07/2009, 1:23 PM
Money talks.

KK77
24/07/2009, 2:11 PM
Its ridiculous. If I punched someone in a bar, and it was all caught on CCTV, but I said I only did it in self defence, do you think I would be found not guilty? Not a chance. Its a joke.

Found not guilty in a court of law.

De Town
24/07/2009, 2:20 PM

I understand that, but my point is do you honestly believe any of us "normal" people would be treated the same way?

shakermaker1982
24/07/2009, 2:20 PM

by 12 Liverpool fans.

You can surely see that Gerrard did wrong? I'm simply baffled at the verdict. I've acted in self defence before (after getting punched in the head from behind) and if my resulting actions brought me to court then I'd expect to be found not guilty. However if I had went up to the bloke first and sparked him out without any provocation I'd expect to be serving a bit of bird or at the very least be doing some gardening at some old folks home.

KK77
24/07/2009, 2:41 PM
I understand that, but my point is do you honestly believe any of us "normal" people would be treated the same way?

Do you honestly believe this case would have got the coverage it got if it was you or me?

gustavo
24/07/2009, 2:46 PM
Do you honestly believe this case would have got the coverage it got if it was you or me?

Of course not , what's that got to do with his point?

De Town
24/07/2009, 2:47 PM
What he said.

Of course not , what's that got to do with his point?

old git
24/07/2009, 2:55 PM

seven people up in court charged with assualt / affray
gerrard admits to court he threw 3 uppercuts in self defense !!! and jury also see cctv evidance ....

jury deceides gerrard not guilty of affray as acting in self defense :confused::confused: the other six people have all pleaded guilty to charges of assualt/ affray .... looks like deal done and his mates take the punishment . i'm sure stevie g will ensure they are well rewarded .. seems yet again another preimer league player escapes punishment ... i wonder why he was just not charged with assualt / gbh !!