PDA

View Full Version : Derry V Boh$

EireBadBoy
12/11/2003, 12:33 AM
Well, result expected, I'm not going to bitch too much.

Derry got a good tonking, deserved a Goal to be fair but that's all.

The thing that really gets me is the Ref. Now before you all groan and say 'usual aul' ****e' I know Boh$ deserved to win and can accept that but we all know how **** EL Refs are and this one stank like a Sunday morning, woah! Too many Stout Fart!

It's bad enough watching your beloved eat ass but watching someone help in the whole event is even worse. Why these hures even pretend to be Ref$ bewilders me, he was playing advantage on free kicks that did'nt need it, giving free kicks for nothing and even though Derry had 2 Players stretchered off Boh$ only got a Yellow card for dissent at the end of the game........When you are at a low ebb you like to think something will help, EL Refs are making me worse! :rolleyes:

Fair play to Boh$ and their fans, good to watch and singing throughout, but then you would win you are going to win the League :D

Schumi
12/11/2003, 1:47 PM
Originally posted by EireBadBoy
this one stank like a Sunday morning, woah! Too many Stout Fart! :D
Who was it? My money's on Jim O'Neill!

pineapple stu
12/11/2003, 1:55 PM
While I can well understand your annoyance, EireBadBoy, these things do even themselves out! If you were at Belfield last Friday to see some of the appalling challenges being meted out by Derry players in the second half and yet not a yellow card to show for it, you'd know what I mean! And the same thing happened when we were up in the Brandywell the first time...

brendy_éire
12/11/2003, 8:38 PM
Originally posted by Schumi
:D
Who was it? My money's on Jim O'Neill!

It was Anthony Buttimer, from Cork.

DruggyDrog
12/11/2003, 9:10 PM
Understand your frustrations brendy, but its a fact of life at this stage in the el. Even coming out of matches we have won (which actually happened once or twice!) I've been angry at the officials. They really are as poor as I can ever remember, and with clubs doing everything in their power to improve all aspects of the league, it is a shame that so many matches are dragged down by the incompetence of the officials.

BohsLhad
13/11/2003, 4:45 PM
Originally posted by EireBadBoy
Fair play to Boh$ and their fans, good to watch and singing throughout, but then you would win you are going to win the League :D

I think the non stop singing was caused by non stop drinking from 12pm that day:D :D :D