PDA

View Full Version : Shooting stars returns tonight

Neish
30/12/2008, 10:22 AM
Classic madcap britsh quiz show returns tonight BBC2 9PM. Anyone else looking forward to it, here is a few classic moments to remind us all

olAsDB_SRII
xinLivR8Sp0
b4StMltQ0Lk

RonnieB
04/01/2009, 3:10 PM
It was enjoyable. Loved this show so much as a wee bairn....

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=VBPbXtcz65s

sligoman
04/01/2009, 4:09 PM
It was brilliant, should bring it back permanently.

oscar
04/01/2009, 4:39 PM
ya enjoyed it,would be glad to see it back on tv,some right tripe on tv these days

RonnieB
04/01/2009, 4:55 PM
And not forgetting "The smell of REEVES and Mortimer" rjDYNSrTlvk&NR=1

jebus
04/01/2009, 5:24 PM
First video in the first post was always my favourite forfeit game, genius :D

Enjoyed the new episode as well, wasn't as good as the classics but I think if given time it could hit those heights again.

Anyway here's my two favourite George Dawes songs

dZg9pwjznD8

bPsY_nhTtxg

RonnieB
04/01/2009, 8:03 PM
Not the potato song! I only got it out of my head after two days of singing it...

stann
04/01/2009, 10:48 PM
Ah it was great. I also echo the call for its reinstatement!

That Peanuts song was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on television, and when they showed it on the Shooting Stars story beforehand I nearly choked again. :D

Another favourite, Kinky John from Bang Bang.
'Which I throw accurately, and without due forethought' :D
fmp8cLu7UWI

RonnieB
05/01/2009, 8:13 AM
My tales of sexual experimentation both on the highseas and railway property.... :D brilliant..

Wolfie
07/01/2009, 1:05 PM
Thoroughly enjoyed the documentary and the new episode. Only served to remind me how funny many of the original episodes were.

Anyone else remember the challenge that involved Mark Lamaar getting stuffed animals of gradually increasing size hurled at him by Vic? :D

stann
07/01/2009, 2:37 PM
Can't check cos I'm at work (Youtube is barred!) but isn't that the first clip in Neish's post above?
Love the Good, Bad & Ugly style eye close-ups! :D

Some other favourites were the fruit one with Claire Grogan and the biggest fruit of all, Soft Alan,
OydP343QxxI

the two boys trying to prise Mark Williams slacking off on top of a locker with brooms,

and whoever was in the box with the pelican! :D