PDA

View Full Version : Aertel

Well Red
23/12/2008, 11:39 PM
I think it is about time that we put some pressure on RTE and Aertel and the poor service they provide to domestic soccer. Look anytime to see what the items of news are and I bet 95% of it is about the Premiership or other International news. The current headline is about "Andrei Arshavin" I rest my case. Any domestic news is usually negative but there are lots of good things going on in the domestic league but RTE Aertel have no interest and last year updates on matches were painfully slow resulting in many people outside of Sligo having to call friends in Sligo to find out the final result. Ocean Fm are not on Internet Radio (being received by millions of people worldwide) so they are no help, cannot understand why Ocean Fm are not available on Internet Radio as every Mickey Mouse radio station is. Am I alone in my frustration with Aertel.

red_away
24/12/2008, 7:35 AM
Couldnt agree more - as a rovers fan living abroad these sources of information would be fantastic but aertel isnt even worth logging on to at any time!

Rovers1
24/12/2008, 3:06 PM
I agree but, the sad reality is that most of this countrys football supporters are more interested in the latest rumour of Mourinho coming back to manage Dagenham or to hear about Inter Milan's latest game. They only give the big news of the LOI, and unfortunately, most of this news is negative.

Rovers1
01/01/2009, 7:37 PM
, cannot understand why Ocean Fm are not available on Internet Radio as every Mickey Mouse radio station is

im pretty sure oceanfm.ie have a live feed