PDA

View Full Version : Hendo

the sub
23/12/2008, 2:35 PM
Evening Echo tonight states Hendo signs for Waterford tonight, looks like... now you will have to be on the look out for a new manager as he is no 100% gone.
Also stated on the Echo that you have until 31 Jan'09 to come up with 500k euro or you will be playing msl or aul football.
Have you all gone mad down there you get an offer of help from the FAI and turn it down, did you think that the FAI would sell the ground from under you.
Get a 500k loan and throw it out without a plan B, you will have some hope of getting a loan from a bank or credit union to try clear your debts.
Remember the Revenue have powers... if they are owed money they can close down a business sell the assests to pay the debts and nothing can be done to stop them.
I hope the guys that voted against the propsal have money to back them as they promised.

rambler14
23/12/2008, 3:05 PM
The Sub:

Do you not know that were fcuked and on the verge???

6yardpunisha
23/12/2008, 3:59 PM
Evening Echo tonight states Hendo signs for Waterford tonight, looks like... now you will have to be on the look out for a new manager as he is no 100% gone.
Also stated on the Echo that you have until 31 Jan'09 to come up with 500k euro or you will be playing msl or aul football.
Have you all gone mad down there you get an offer of help from the FAI and turn it down, did you think that the FAI would sell the ground from under you.
Get a 500k loan and throw it out without a plan B, you will have some hope of getting a loan from a bank or credit union to try clear your debts.
Remember the Revenue have powers... if they are owed money they can close down a business sell the assests to pay the debts and nothing can be done to stop them.
I hope the guys that voted against the propsal have money to back them as they promised.

a long long time ago:D

6yardpunisha
23/12/2008, 4:02 PM

if your the type thats inclined to believe in Santa Claus then yes they do have the money, MSL, we will be lucky to play AUL by the time they are finished

the sub
23/12/2008, 4:02 PM
Yes that is what I have been saying for the last 6 months, but no one took a bit of notice. All that I could hear or read is one group againts each other fighting for power and leaving the club to suffer.
From someone looking from the outside in there were great opportunities to keep the club afloat.
No fundrasing, no group collections ect and then you get a lifesaver from the FAI and kick it out.
If any company got that offer from the BANKS they would jump at it and grab it with both hands.
What did your club supporters give a BIG NO with no other plans in place.
Why its our ground and why should we take the support from the FAI after all they are after the ground to sell it on.

Wrong the FAI were supporting Cobh Ramblers afc, but you never know.did I hear the NO group have 100k ready to go... well now its time to put their money where their mouths are and on the table and straight into the bank to kick start your club.
I bet it won't happen

6yardpunisha
23/12/2008, 4:06 PM
Yes that is what I have been saying for the last 6 months, but no one took a bit of notice. All that I could hear or read is one group againts each other fighting for power and leaving the club to suffer.
From someone looking from the outside in there were great opportunities to keep the club afloat.
No fundrasing, no group collections ect and then you get a lifesaver from the FAI and kick it out.
If any company got that offer from the BANKS they would jump at it and grab it with both hands.
What did your club supporters give a BIG NO with no other plans in place.
Why its our ground and why should we take the support from the FAI after all they are after the ground to sell it on.

Wrong the FAI were supporting Cobh Ramblers afc, but you never know.did I hear the NO group have 100k ready to go... well now its time to put their money where their mouths are and on the table and straight into the bank to kick start your club.
I bet it won't happen

refer back to my Santa Claus quote:D

rambler14
23/12/2008, 8:07 PM
Signed a one year deal tonight and will be assisted by waterford native Ray Moran!

Ramtillidie
24/12/2008, 2:06 AM
Yep lets see the F.O.C.R put the money on the table and save our club instead of talking big and doing f**k all are all there so called investors gonna stump up 5 hundred thou by the end of jan? Cant see it myself, but sure what would i know im only a football fan