bennocelt
21/12/2008, 9:22 PM
Surely the Queens speech, god bless her

jebus
21/12/2008, 11:14 PM
*cough* Morecombe & Wise *end cough*

Magicme
22/12/2008, 8:43 AM
Thank God I dont watch tv on Christmas day if they are the "best bits". Eastenders is bout the only thing I bother recording to watch hungover on Boxing Day.

hula4
22/12/2008, 12:44 PM
no mention whatsoever of its a wonderful life?!?!?

corkboy360
22/12/2008, 8:37 PM
Thank God I dont watch tv on Christmas day if they are the "best bits". Eastenders is bout the only thing I bother recording to watch hungover on Boxing Day.
You dont watch only fools and horses:eek:

I think it means as in series something that will be on all christmass as opposed to a film

Fantastic film though

dfx-
22/12/2008, 8:54 PM
The Golden Cleric

HarpoJoyce
23/12/2008, 3:07 AM

That may be a Christmas Eve film.

I like any of the Star Trek films. Mainly because I havn't seen a full one yet. They broadcast around 2 o'clock, I'd see bits of the beginning with everything going on in the house. Looked attractive and then the dinner would start and I wouldn't know what happened.

My second choice is the decision to watch Superman (I,II or III) on RTE with the adverts twenty minutes before Superman (I,II or III) started on the BBC.

max power
23/12/2008, 12:43 PM
Top of the Pops for me. Always have the dinner growing up with it on in the background.

Love that it is on this year and i'm cooking for the 1st time, oh yeah !!!

Dodge
23/12/2008, 12:52 PM
My second choice is the decision to watch Superman (I,II or III) on RTE with the adverts twenty minutes before Superman (I,II or III) started on the BBC.

RTE doesn't show adverts on Christmas day. They do usually show the "big" film 20 minutes before BBC though

HarpoJoyce
23/12/2008, 12:58 PM
RTE doesn't show adverts on Christmas day. They do usually show the "big" film 20 minutes before BBC though

I never copped that. (it's rather unfair, because people needed a toilet break by then.)

Off-Topic:
Your comment reminded me of the seasonal Travel Agent adverts starting on Stephen's Day/Boxing Day.