PDA

View Full Version : new jersies

bray boy
16/12/2008, 4:59 PM
Seen the picture on the website...is the rehab bingo logo going to be that big on the jersey when sold to the public or is it just a launch jersey or what??

really horrible jersey IMO

centre mid
16/12/2008, 5:11 PM
Jasus, its not the best is it.

naoise kennedy
16/12/2008, 6:34 PM
Jasus, its not the best is it.
its not that bad,, i'd be more concerned about whose names will be on the back.. any transfer rumours

The Fox
16/12/2008, 8:29 PM
They are ok. Picked one up in elverys yesterday - to be honest i nearly keeled over when i saw them there!! It is good to see them on sale in sports shops before Christmas

Rovers1
16/12/2008, 8:40 PM
out of interest, how much are the new jersies?

The Fox
16/12/2008, 8:45 PM
60 in elverys anyway

Captain2007
16/12/2008, 8:45 PM
Adults € 55 Children € 45

Roo69
17/12/2008, 10:45 AM
The jersey is virtually the same as last seasons jersey, one or two small changes on it. Actually it is the same design as Sunderland's jersey last season, apart from it's green and white, look decent i think. The away jersey is even nicer though. That wont be out until the new year from what i know. Navy in colour and look fairly nice.

Hulsey
17/12/2008, 12:32 PM
Seen the picture on the website...is the rehab bingo logo going to be that big on the jersey when sold to the public or is it just a launch jersey or what??

really horrible jersey IMO

I dunno I reckon it would go brilliant with the burbarry hat man ;) .
Much prefered the Hard Metal logo, think the Rehab one loks a bit silly, but fair play to them for getting behind the club, especially in the current economic climate.

Cabinteelygull
17/12/2008, 3:09 PM
The away jersey is even nicer though. That wont be out until the new year from what i know. Navy in colour and look fairly nice.

Is that the one we wore last season? vs rovers away (2-2) i think? That looked class. At least there are jerseys on sale i remember tryin to get them before impossible!:eek:

centre mid
17/12/2008, 8:53 PM
The jersey is virtually the same as last seasons jersey, one or two small changes on it. Actually it is the same design as Sunderland's jersey last season, apart from it's green and white, look decent i think. The away jersey is even nicer though. That wont be out until the new year from what i know. Navy in colour and look fairly nice.

apart from the MASSIVE logo :eek:

bray boy
20/12/2008, 8:47 PM
have to say saw the jersey today and tbh its grand

the logo doesnt even look that big!