PDA

View Full Version : Question.Help required.

Maynard
04/11/2003, 5:59 PM
Hi there. Just wondering if anyone could enlighten me on the issue of season tickets.
With Xmas on the way I feel I may indulge myself and try to get my hands on one.
But with this season drawing to a close is it the worst time of year to be looking for one for next year?
I fear that once the festive season has passed the funds will not be there for me to dip into unfortunatley.

Ringo
05/11/2003, 6:36 AM
They don't normally sell them till closer to the start of the next season, but it's a good idea.

Maynard
05/11/2003, 12:27 PM
Cheers Ringo.
Figured that might be the case alright, but thought I'd better find out to be sure.
Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on one at some stage once they go onsale.

Fingers crossed the boys can come away with all 3 points on Saturday and set it up for a hum-dinger the following Thursday night.

Ringo
05/11/2003, 12:37 PM
Talked to Rocky about your idea. So he said he's going to try and do something before Christmas.

Maynard
05/11/2003, 5:20 PM
Thanks again. Let me know if there's any developments.

P.S I assume the drum will be back in action next Thursday?!:D

Ringo
06/11/2003, 7:51 AM
you better believe it, Finn Harps are the reason i got it. lets all shout our hearts out for the Vikings. If we win our next four games, we go up, simple as that!