PDA

View Full Version : Cobh Ramblers Football Club Press Release

luka
08/12/2008, 12:27 AM
1) At an urgently convened meeting at Saint Colman’s Park on Sunday 7th December, the members who attended voted overwhelmingly for the management committee to take a proposal forward for consideration at a meeting by the Board of the F.A.I. on Tuesday 9th December.
2) Any agreement reached between the club and the FAI will require formal ratification at a future E.G.M. in line with the clubs constitution.
3) The club hopes that with the co-operation of the F.A.I. and the clubs membership, the future of League of Ireland football in Cobh will be secured.

Ram72
08/12/2008, 2:25 AM
At least it is a step in the right direction.
Now lets get the whole lot sorted as soon as possible, and let the club move forward to a brighter future for both club and members. :)

offside rule
08/12/2008, 8:16 AM
1) At an urgently convened meeting at Saint Colman’s Park on Sunday 7th December, the members who attended voted overwhelmingly for the management committee to take a proposal forward for consideration at a meeting by the Board of the F.A.I. on Tuesday 9th December.
2) Any agreement reached between the club and the FAI will require formal ratification at a future E.G.M. in line with the clubs constitution.
3) The club hopes that with the co-operation of the F.A.I. and the clubs membership, the future of League of Ireland football in Cobh will be secured.

Fingers crossed!

the sub
08/12/2008, 3:37 PM
At least it is a step in the right direction.
Now lets get the whole lot sorted as soon as possible, and let the club move forward to a brighter future for both club and members. :)

just seen the Echo report... we done to the members who voted YES and shame on the members who voted NO.

Reading between the lines next EGM meeting is vital that all members turn up and vote YES.
Looks like there will still be two clubs in Cork next season